【Oshi no Ko】

MD@Home
@youdontknowwho @MiharuW @Tenc
I can see new chapters just fine for my following manga on
1. my /follows page,
2. Follows tab in home page and
3. my IFTTT telegram bot for MD RSS which notifies me when a new chapter comes in.

I get notifications from my tg bot within 30-60mins of us releasing a new chapter here, so I can't say I'm facing the same issue.

File a support ticket to the MD mods or something.

MD@Home
@Robinisback @Mixander see my comment above.

Also, I can only think of two possibilites right now:
1. You are 'follow'ing OnK but don't have it set to "Reading".
2. You don't have "English" as a language you are following.

@oldpier
Hello, thank you for taking your time to reply! Really appreciated. 😊 But I didn't do anything special to trying to fix it. Like @Robinisback said, it started showing back from the latest English chapter, so the problem is gone now for me. 👍

@Dino-Saur11 They were translated by a group called Jaimini's Box which disbanded and withdrew all their chapters from the site. Not too sure why they aren't translated again yet but there's probably a decent reason for it.

@Dino-Saur11 you can read the chapters at "guya.moe". It started as a site for hosting english fan translations of Kaguya-sama and they currently have Oshi no Ko. Jaimini's did the early chapters of Oshi no Ko, but since they stopped scanlating they removed everything they've done from mangadex and asked for it to not be reuploaded to mangadex. However guya.moe is not mangadex so they have all the chapters for Oshi no Ko, Kaguya-sama and its spinoffs.

🎉🎉Congratulations! You have just Found a Gold Mine! 🎉🎉

A Diamond Tier series brought you by the author of Love is War.

The description was purposely there to hook readers, not to state what is in the story. So Ill try my best so summarize the first 10 chapters:

Our story starts when our Male MC was doctor who is fanatic about a 16 year old Idol. When one day, that very same Idol come to his resident countryside hospital and was pregnant. Later revealed that she was pregnant with twins. After some time when she was about to give birth, her stalker killed our Male MC. What more suprissing is he was R E I N C A R N A T E D as the baby boy twin of the Idol! Another surprise was our Male MC's patient who was a teen girl, terminally ill, and more obessed Fanatic of the Idol was her Twin Sister who was also reincarnated. Basically, 2 Idol fans reincarnated as the sons and daughter of their Idol! what a coincidence! The story from here is that they are trying to live their new life and secluding from the public coz scandal free is best for the agency. Until the stalker of the Idol now knocks at their door and stabs the Idol. Some Dramatic scene and time skip: The Male MC is now seeking to revenge his mother (The deceased Idol) on the mysterious father that they did not know. Walking at different motives, Aqua (Male MC, the doctor) and Ruby (Female MC, the patient) is now entering the entertaining industry.

This is a meltpot of different genres and tropes. I am impressed to the author to wield many tropes and keeping it very interesting. It has those Idol-reality-comedy-supernatural (reincarnation)-revenge tropes that promises an interesting and entertaining premise.

Diamond Quality. Read it and Highly recommend it at 9.5 and above/10 rating.

This chapter was relatable, I still remember my first time on stage, you get so nervous you forget everything, played the song 1000x, but on stage I simply forgot the whole guitar solo like I never had played before.

At first i don't want to read it cause i don't want to start a manga that i presumably wouldn't like but woah the plot is actually good, and one thing i learn today is that the more the manga visualize RL the more i get attracted to it, it's that good i sure do hope that they'll adapt this and i hope for the best for this. but for now i bid farewell 9.1/10

Users who are viewing this thread