【Oshi no Ko】

Just finished chapter 115. Wow, this is truly an amazing manga and I can't wait for the next chapter. The first episode of the anime was really very good, I'm not surprised that it became popular so quickly. But I'm curious on which chapter of the manga will the anime end? Any ideas? Because I personally think it will be around chapter 78. Though I could be wrong depending on how much material gets cut and if it's split into a second season.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was a cute story with dark beginnings, but it turns out to be amongus of entertainment world! 👏👏👏

Group Leader
I have some news folks, next chapter is 108 ¯⁠\⁠⁠༼⁠ᴼ⁠ل͜⁠ᴼ⁠༽⁠⁠/⁠¯ assuming their QC doesn't resolve it before it reaches the websync

Fed-Kun's army
Heard many reviews this one was good . Watched anime and got addicted so gonna read this

Dex-chan lover
One of the most crude, honest and entertaining critique to the show business in Japan, while still maintaining an interesting plot, truly a masterpiece, and the anime is doing such amazing work with the adaptation 20/10

Dex-chan lover
Ok, read two chapters.
People that are far in the story on a scale of weirdness, where you would put the story?
At the moment it's to me on 7 / 8 alarming that it can reach 10, I am wrong?

Aggregator gang
I not gonna lie
the manga is really good but I think I need therapy after reading this
never have I ever gotten this many heart palpitations while reading a manga

I haven't read the manga yet, I just binged all the 8 eps released. Tbh I was not sure that I'll end up liking it because I didn't like “love is war” by same author and I didn't find idol theme very interesting(I thought it will be like typical idol shows).
After watching anime, I can't wait for more eps. There are just 3 eps left and there will be a huge gap b/w second season. Should I wait for more eps to release, or just pick up the manga?

I feel like Akasaka is way better at writing SoL/character drama than whatever this has turned into since around ch 80. It seems the author knows where he wants the plot to go since it generally makes sense, but it's apparent to me that he has no idea how to make the plot progress naturally in that direction.

Also: even if its bait, "The Panel" completely torpedoes the tone of the past few chapters and feels incredibly out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread