【Oshi no Ko】

Dex-chan lover
Oshi no Ko's plot quality over time:

onk-s-plot-progression.jpg

Akasaka is overrated and I think he can't write endings, so I'm afraid all this dramatic/fantastic setting that was very interesting will end in a lame way, I thought it would end with both siblings dying and reincarnating as close friends who would finally be together, but now it's clear Ruby will be the idol Ai couldn't, and Aqua will end with Arima... but I fear a lame execution.

A pointless rant about Kaguya (sorry if I break the rules):

I notices this when Kaguya kept going after the confession arc, there was that "elephant in the room" about Shinomiya being rich and Shirogane being poor. Then, Akasaka settled several elements like Pescatore saying "I'll gonna put everybody in Kaguya's class", he even hired a "normal" professor for the class because "she needs help", then the "rescue plan" didn't include Erika, Karen, Kashiwagi or that professor, just the "main cast" plus Papa Shirogane (fan service)... the next chapters were just about the gang doing nothing and suddenly, he got 10 chapters to close several plot lines.

That was lame, Miyuki never closed the trauma caused by his mother, nor Papa Shirogane moved on, we just saw her eating with Kei; Maki got a lame redemption with Kashiwagi; Chika... she's the chaos incarnated, so I never liked her, but her closing arc was a marriage proposal plus the ramen delusional person; but the worst offender was everybody's favorite girl: Hayasaka's closing was just a dream where Akasaka intended satisfying shippers.

Users who are viewing this thread