【Oshi no Ko】

am i the only one who too scared reading this because weak heart after chapter 1?

I'm just waiting for the twins to become idols together

This is an interesting manga plus we're only at chapter 13 what's the rush

Did Jaimini's just stop doing this series? I'd been waiting weeks for another chapter from them only to happen across it here and find out that more than one had come out since the last one from them.

Fed-Kun's army
dropped it after 3 chapters, i really don't see whats the appeal in this and its clearly morally questionable and just seeing this obnoxious art makes me wanna puke.

@migh
the appeal was initially because it was a fascinating concept
the appeal now is because the first 10 chapters is actually just a prologue/setting, and this is in reality a
psychological story based on revenge.

Fed-Kun's army
@Keimichi how is idol simping a fascinating concept ? reincarnation stories are nothing new too.
excuse me but i fail to see how the concept can be considered good, its just some edgyness here and there without any correlation the pacing is a mess and so is the story writting, all those so called psychological stories are nothing psychological, its just pure retardness in bars.

and well i don't like revenge story, so i'll just pass on it, aint gonna read it just because its aka , ok well you like childish edgyness, i dont.

@migh
The interesting concept is the mix of both because reincarnation is usually not used in this context but rather on more standard isekai-type stories. Most stories don't deal with new concepts, but their take on a common genre/theme can be different. A lot of people do like edginess. This author has been known for writing edgy series before, not sure why you are so surprised. Not that I read Kaguya; it's kinda eh.

I find it highly suspicious that the Doctor's body was never found... That's definitely a plot point.

>inb4 the Doctor is still alive and the main culprit behind Ai's death and the Doctor that died and reincarnated as Aqua was the split personality of "Doctor Goro"

Just happened to stumble to this on mangadex. So I’m assuming that jamini’s box dropped this?

wow many people here hating the story but I find it pretty interesting actually.
Don't let all those negative comments stop you from trying something new

Group Leader
Can anyone tell me where to find the first chapters? I'd want to start at the beginning if I'm gonna make a judgement.

@Korsai, the missing chapters can be found in mangafreak.. and i tell you, this manga is crazy good thats gets you hooked on

this is a revenge manga if you are interested. the missing chapters [1-10] are the prologue of the plot

idk why its being hated

Users who are viewing this thread