Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Tsukamoto Anne Will Not Budge

Dex-chan lover
wtf is happening in her head?
She's a pathetic mortal gazing upon a superior being, like one of those biblically accurate angels, for example. Just a brief look overloads your brain with images of incomprehensible perfection and can be lethal.
who tf are those 2 annoying bitches?
Friends of the gyaru who thought she was being bullied. Looks like they brought a sock filled with coins to beat up the prez.

Dex-chan lover
Are you guys sure there isn't any time travel involved?
Bcuz when the mom introduces herself she's 20 but then said had her daughter when she was 21

I mean.. every year on my Mom's Bday, I tell her something along the lines of "Happy 25th birthday" even though I'm older than that. Just a nice thing.

In the Mom's case, she's saying she's younger than she actually is, then stating "Well I had her when I was 21 though" to contradict it as the explanation of "I'm 20, but had my kid at 21, so I'm actually older than I'm saying but I wont tell you how old I actually am winkwink"

Dex-chan lover
Also gonna chime in and congratulate you on the translation. As a reader, the amount of sound effects and words can be overwhelming to the point that I don't even want to decipher it all, so I can only imagine how much harder it is to translate it all, clean it, type set it, and have it come out so well. Top job!

Dex-chan lover
I read a page and have absolutely no fucking idea whats going on. Go back to the start and reread it and some pieces fall into place but I'm still confused. Go back to the start of the page one more time and slowly read it one word at a time and it all finally starts to makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread