Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Tsukamoto Anne Will Not Budge

Dex-chan lover
This shit blew my ass. The author put my expectations in a blender and made a good drink out of them. I like how cool her mother is, especially when she finds her daughter with another girl on top of her, having an orgasm. I'm glad it was serialized.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

respect to the mom for just letting it happen, if her daughter's getting ravaged animalistically its not her place to intervene (especially as its happening)

Dex-chan lover
I find it rather charming how the mom's surprise is directed entirely at Tsukamoto.

She knows her daughter well enough that seeing her panting and drooling while getting ravaged on the kitchen floor is immediately dismissed as Just a Thing My Daughter Does, and the only thing noteworthy about this scenario is the prim and proper girl doing the ravaging.

Dex-chan lover
That was one heck of a chapter, and in the best way possible!
Also I'm now shipping the mums together, just because the gyaru's asked if Tsukamoto's was as good looking.
Also also I fucking love the gyaru mum.
Also x3, nice.
Cheers for the serialisation, and thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Nobody saw the translation error I made... nobody saw it... it's fixed now... the crawlers have the old version... it's so over... my shame immortalised... I'll work extra hard on chapter 4 as penance...
Regarding your TL note at the end, looking for a particularly formal way to say "mother", might I suggest: "mater"? It's Latin for mother, and historically has been used by the aristocracy. Might be confusing to the reader but that's also partially the point, innit?

Group Leader
Regarding your TL note at the end, looking for a particularly formal way to say "mother", might I suggest: "mater"? It's Latin for mother, and historically has been used by the aristocracy. Might be confusing to the reader but that's also partially the point, innit?
Unfortunately I don't think that captures the usage at all. It's not just a formal way to say mother, it's a term specifically for referring to somebody else's mother. Not only that, it's not an especially obscure term. It still sees some usage, particularly in condolence letters for the deceased. I don't believe the reader is supposed to be confused at what it means.

Dex-chan lover
And lastly who tf are those 2 annoying bitches?
The gyaru's friends. They are also gyaru, and that's how wild gyarus are, as opposed to domesticated gyarus that one can find in a harem.
Everything the class prez sees is a drug reference. I think she’s projecting
No, that's normal when you think your friend(?) is on drugs and you are looking for evidence.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was seriously worried that she'd just dump the herbicide on the poor poppies. Glad it was cleared out.

Dex-chan lover
I like how prez's mind overloaded for a sec when she realized she was wrong, nice touch since people who are convinced of their own perfection know they are right, because they're perfect and perfect people are not wrong. So her being faced with facts that prove her wrong would lead her to one of two routes: 1 is she goes further down the perfection rabbit hole and doubles down on being right and these "facts" proving her wrong are a ruse to get her to doubt herself. Or 2 what happened here, she accepts that she was wrong and opens herself to personal growth as a person, accepting that she is not actually perfect and shouldn't jump to conclusions so readily, that she should open up to herself the idea that other possibilities exist that aren't worst case scenario.

Banned
So animalistic ... Good luck getting outta this one LOL I have to admit, I was a liiiittle disappointed that a chapter about the teacher ended up only having a bit of her at the start but then again, the main couple advanced SO MUCH! cleared many misunderstanding and now she's pinning her down in the floor in her own house, how could I ask for more?!
Also belly piercing nice... How many piercings she has and where? also cute underwear!
S E R I A L I Z E D

Well let's think about it for a moment, teachers are usually super busy inside and outside the school managing schedules, exams and grading, if you add the fact that she's a hard yuri/fujoshi otaku, is not really hard to imagine why she's single.
Prez is perfect, remember? She can get out of and into anything. The latter already exemplified at the end of this chapter.

Contributor
Oh, this got serialized, very cool. That also explains the title change.

Ms. Kanae is hot. The men and women of this world must have something wrong with them for her to still be single at 29. Then again, I don't think I've seen a completely sane character in this manga yet. Everyone seems to have a varying shade of crazy in them. Man, the over-the-top facial expressions in this manga never fail to deliver.

Good thing for Tsukamoto that the members of the Kenzaki family appear to not have much common sense. Who gives herbicide as a visiting gift? And it worked! The drugs misunderstanding is starting to wear thin, but at least she's figuring it out this chapter.

That last page walk-in misunderstanding might be a common trope, but it is one I wholly welcome in this manga. :thumbsup:

Phew. Every full chapter of this feels like it's jam-packed with things going on and crammed with mini-walls of text that I feel like I've already read a full chapter (by the standards of some other manga) when I was still at like, page 8. Anime/manga designs are also just not known for very expressive faces, but everyone is so expressive here which I feel also somehow adds even more to the mass of information this chapter delivers to the reader.

I should praise the mangaka for being so... productive about this. Also my respect to the scanlators for this much work done too.

Nobody saw the translation error I made... nobody saw it... it's fixed now... the crawlers have the old version... it's so over... my shame immortalised... I'll work extra hard on chapter 4 as penance...
Think of it this way: MangaDex now has the best version of this chapter. No need to feel concerned over aggregator sites that use bots to blindly copy your chapters anyway. If people wanna have a good reading experience, they should come here, to where you personally upload your work.

Users who are viewing this thread