Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Does Kenzaki Kaoru Dream of Powerful Class Presidents?

Dex-chan lover
It would be pretty interesting If it turns out that they're both sick in the head.

jhIaN7h.png

Dex-chan lover
Acts weird after waking-up (also I got the feeling she masturbated a lot that night... Cute tissue dispenser beside her, bin full of used one, sweaty legs) > sister finds her gross.
Acts gross > crush finds her gross and think she's under the influence.
Acts normally > mum finds her gross, friends find her gross.
Man that girl just cannot win.
Also this is actually way too fucking good and I really hope the author keeps this level of nonsensical mess.
Also also, I kinda feel bad for the gyaru mum and the stacked mum, can't be easy having the two weirdest daughters huh. But somehow, I'm fairly sure they'll fawn over each others daughters when the time comes.
Thanks for the chapter!

Contributor
Kaoru's mom is an adult gyaru!? And oh yeah, both crazy girls have hot moms. :thumbsup:

Nice try Kaoru, but she still turns into a slobbering mess when Anne comes close within a certain radius of her.

It's crazy how there's a lot of misunderstandings going on and I think that list is only going to keep growing now that the moms are in the picture:
  • Anne thinks Kaoru is on drugs
  • Kaoru thinks Anne is being kind to her
  • Kaoru's friends think she's being bullied

Dex-chan lover
Of course they are both insane
Ah god damn it, I fully came around on this story. I think it was the activation of Kaoru's freak aura being strong enough to pop off her hair clips that did it
I need to see this through to the end

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I love how Prez thinks she’s on drugs, friends think she’s getting bullied, mom thinks it’s special someone

Also she’d be a 8.5/10 if she stopped drooling and spoke coherent

Users who are viewing this thread