Oshimai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Miki senpai in the Morning

Double-page supporter
The trick is to aim at the water so that your pee won't splash as much. But the downside of this is that the sound is going to be very loud.

Dex-chan lover
There are still times when the fucker just sprays in all directions, like sprinkler. Or chooses two-three major directions he goes to at the same time, and you can't fit them all if you stand. It's especially frequent after switching modes, so if, for example, I fapped recently, I'd prefer to pee while sitting, for 2-3 times. But anyway, I'm too lazy to sit all the time. You don't feel yourself a firefighter in this case.
And I leave my phone in a pocket if I am just peeing. For these recent smartbricks I just have huuuuge pockets in all my pants.
+1 to reviving pierced Okayama

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia Sitting down's not a pain at all. It's more comfortable, quieter, you don't need to aim at all and most studies show it's healthier. You can still reach between your legs to wipe, or just do it as you stand up.

Dex-chan lover
The author's true goal was to start a conversation about the correct pee posture. Given the comments comparing sitting vs. standing, I'd say mission accomplished.

btw, Ureshon's never gettting picked up again, is it?

Dex-chan lover
> Block his view of the bowl so he can't aim
> splash

She brought it upon herself. And don't plan on doing it in toilet if you can't handle urine.

Aggregator gang
@undertrainingspy

holdup.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread