Ossan Boukensha Kane no Zenkou - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - I want to be Altena's Strength

oh the evil god has appeared or something like that from how tetra reacted to noir oozing miasma

Dex-chan lover
Come on Kane, time to save your god-daughterfu and make a cult place to worship your god-waifu so she can assume her true, supreme goddess form/powers.

@sniperscode
Ever read https://mangadex.org/title/37871/shindou-sefiria-no-gekokujou-program ?

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter should provide us with the connecting of the dots with the Noir.

Aggregator gang
Man, this guy is surrounded by women who has godlike power.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, do those three girls have nothing better to do than to hang around the village?

@BananowyJE No. Is there something I should know? 😄

To be fair, I'm really interested to know what his god-daughter is going to end up doing.

Dex-chan lover
He's kinda dimwitted if he hadn't realized a goddess needs followers. He should've been preaching/converting for years.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand how people don't realize that noir kid is the demon goddess he saved in like ch 8..... i mean ffs they look exactly alike lmao mc sure is blind OTL

Dex-chan lover
i think noir-chan is child that possessed by evil god then purified by kane, am i wrong here?

Fed-Kun's army
Normies : Evil god
Intellectuals : Dark gothic loli gf god

Aggregator gang
@Rozzak I wouldn't exactly call him dimwitted for not knowing about that. In fact this is new to me because if you think about it in some stories the gods have powers but do not have to rely on the faith of their followers to use them and it is in this that you need a following to gain power if your a god apparently. Furthermore why would he be preaching/converting people to a faith when he isn't really a priest for the god and worked solely as an adventurer to ensure the orphanage was running well. Praying to a god and preaching are 2 different things and he was just primarily praying to Altena before he even knew that she was his best friend.

Aggregator gang
Wait is this the last chapter this group is going to translate for us?

Users who are viewing this thread