Ossan, Yuusha to Maou wo Hirou

Man I hate these partial chapters. I would rather wait a few extra weeks for a larger chunk all at once.

@superspartan177 Yeah. I hate it when they decide that the child that they raised falls in love with the adopted parent and marries them. Having a spell when they have a childhood crush on them when they are little sure but I would rather see their adoptive parent give them away at their wedding to someone else.

description piqued my interest but since the manga is still in it's budding stage I shall return when we reach a satisfactory amount of chapters before picking it up. Farewell

Not bad but everything is badly executed. Everything goes too fast for it to be slice of life. Art is also below avarage.

Interesting idea, little fast, and very bad art. Just because I like the idea I'm giving 6/10.

This is promising. A bit fast, but very promising nonetheless. Thanks for picking this up ^_^

Dex-chan lover
I always hate this trope, where an "old" man has to retire because he's getting "weak". Because both these details are forgotten by the author as soon as any real drama starts to happen.

Contributor
The webnovel does takes it's time to explain things. Stuff really doesn't get addressed until certain characters from the outside arrive in the village.
Its a world where the demon lord is a constant, the mark just chooses the obvious candidate. The Demon Lord just happens to be the secular leader of the Demon Race. As a result the Demon Lord candidates pretty much fight until they decide who's on top. That spills over into the human continent where they would show their worthiness through destruction. The Hero is pretty much the only person who can end this, but humanity isn't completely defenseless. Its just that the Demon Lord is just that powerful, so there's a reason the candidates are candidates.

And at the rate of raw updates it'll take a few more months until we are introduced to one of them.

It's good and all but I wish this won't going like Uchi no Ko where the father married his own adopted daughter. FFS its disgusting

Kinda ironic seeing the self-righteous hate ageanst parent - stepchild love in these comments, when the story itself so strongly is based on fighting predjudice.
..not that I defend that kind of "love" relationships, it just is (this far) not at all a part of this story.

this far.. im not satisfied yet, there's still so many left untold. but i do enjoy the story xD the pacing and art ain't the best but its still wholesome story for me.

Dex-chan lover
The fairy Queen just made an enemy of her precious Hero.

Dex-chan lover
i expected fluff not this crap... would still read it though

Idiot cult? Check
Idiot king? Check
Hurr durr good and evil shenanigans? Check
Too many tropes and cliches all at once.

Double-page supporter
You want a cataclysmic war, because THIS IS HOW YOU GET A CATACLYSMIC WAR PAM!

This had potential, but... terrible execution, and the artist needs to learn how to draw action.

2/10.

Users who are viewing this thread