Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Otaku & Gyaru at Karaoke

Dex-chan lover
now-i-want-more-herbet.gif

Dex-chan lover
Root beer's taste is rather unique. Interesting to hear it has such reputation in Japan.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
HOLYYYYY BIG CHAPTER!! THANK YOU FOR THE TL!! :meguupog::meguupog::meguupog:

They're all so precious....😭 I love how the three are actually genuine super good friends who have a normal relationship, even though there's obvious romantic interest from both sides. Too often we see one side begin to act really weird and awkward in comparable scenarios, look at Osananajimi no Ohimesama or Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta as examples of this. Not saying this is necessarily a bad thing (I do really enjoy the second manga & its LN!), rather, it's just nice to see something different! I really love how at least thus far, all 3 people involved are genuinely having a super good time without the internal monologues about insecurity, or pushing each other away because "so and so" deserves it more or for whatever arbitrary reason that exists only in their head.

Supporter
HOLYYYYY BIG CHAPTER!! THANK YOU FOR THE TL!! :meguupog::meguupog::meguupog:

They're all so precious....😭 I love how the three are actually genuine super good friends who have a normal relationship, even though there's obvious romantic interest from both sides. Too often we see one side begin to act really weird and awkward in comparable scenarios, look at Osananajimi no Ohimesama or Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta as examples of this. Not saying this is necessarily a bad thing (I do really enjoy the second manga & its LN!), rather, it's just nice to see something different! I really love how at least thus far, all 3 people involved are genuinely having a super good time without the internal monologues about insecurity, or pushing each other away because "so and so" deserves it more or for whatever arbitrary reason that exists only in their head.
Second Cutest Girl's awkwardness at least makes sense because what the leads are going through is all new for everyone. The other one...that got weird just before it got axed.

Double-page supporter
dude wtf kiramon has an emotional death 6 episodes in
I'm more invested in the kiramon plot than this romcom atp ngl
To be fair, the Japanese text is 消えちゃう which isn't exactly "dying" but more of disappearing/fading away, so it's a typical softer version of "Patchie got killed" you might see in a kid's program. At any rate it leaves some wiggle room. Or it could be Amane putting a softer spin on Patchie being wasted.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work TL.
Lots of things to be said about this chapter, but as always the girls are beyond cute. Plus, seeing them in their swimsuits made my week.

(I gotta say for me, Root beer>>other sodas)

Dex-chan lover
This shit's too wholesome and sweet, gawd damn

injects insulin Yo, who needs some of the insulins?

:aquadrink:

Group Leader
Hasn't this chapter been uploaded already? I am slightly confused i swear i've read the first part of this chapter before :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread