Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Otaku & Gyaru & Beauty Contest

Aggregator gang
I want to end myself when I read people saying that this manga should end with them separating from the otaku because it's realistic when it would literally go against the entire fucking argument of the series literally the argument of the series is that how you look and who you are have nothing to do with each other, that people can't tell you what you are or how to act just because they're gals doesn't mean they have to date gals xddd

Dex-chan lover
nooo, get those Ikemen out of the polycule! Money says the boys try to invite them to private karaoke, but the girls chase their husband instead.

Dex-chan lover
Things are getting interesting and he's starting to get it. Harem end definitely in-bound.

Dex-chan lover
Drama is so rare in this series that it hasn't even registered yet

I appreciated that he was still candid with them without caring about social strata but I guess it happened eventually
Its a weird growth if you think about it. Hes reached the point where he's acknowledged he likes them a lot. But that acknowledgement also brings with it the insecurity that they're completely different than him. Where as before he wouldn't have been as hurt if they had just faded away after being nice for a short while. He'd have expected it.

oh fk I feels this insecurity back in the day, when I was close to the smartest kid in the class years ago

Dex-chan lover
I want to end myself when I read people saying that this manga should end with them separating from the otaku because it's realistic when it would literally go against the entire fucking argument of the series literally the argument of the series is that how you look and who you are have nothing to do with each other, that people can't tell you what you are or how to act just because they're gals doesn't mean they have to date gals xddd
I don't think anyone who's, like, read the manga thinks that they're supposed to separate. The three are as close to a perfect match as you can get and that's why the manga's good.

Dex-chan lover
People aren't going to like this, but the reality is that Ijichi could be with any particular nice guy, she's a universal fit like that, while Amane really is a weirdo who not everyone would accept once they got used to the whole "she's beautiful" thing.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm almost certain they will either run after him or maybe use the mic and call out to him 💯 , something to get his attention

Bro sucks at the Irish exit

On the real though, I feel for the dude, I hope the girls get to him before he really starts to get depressed.

Dex-chan lover
Alright this confirmed that this manga will have one of those open endings and the author will not make otaku choose between the two girls OR if he does choose its going to be ijichi
Honestly, I can't say for sure if it will be Ijichi or Amane... And this a first time for me considering the number of chapters.
But this manga also have really a weird vibe of the 3 of them together

Dex-chan lover
creep-radiohead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread