Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Otaku & Gyaru & Firework Rumors

Dex-chan lover
threesome-feat.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, the author made the best setup for a throuple I've ever seen. It's literally perfect, both girls are amazing and are alright with each other, MC likes both girls, both girls like MC, their group dynamic good... The author will need to bullshit really hard to make this not work. Like, REALLY REALLY hard, to the point of ruining the entire manga.
This is ABSOLUTELY a "snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" kind of thing, it would take such a deliberate decision to fuck this route up. In fact I'm a bit surprised to see so many people already resigning themselves to a "bad" ending. Even if we ignore the raws and talk only about what's been translated, there's already been quite a few instances of someone asking him to pick and every single time the answer is "both." Even the narrator agrees. I genuinely believe the worst possible outcome is that they don't outright confirm it but strongly imply. Everyone relax, stash the cynicism away just for now. Believe. Treat it like a tulpa if you must.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused... :questionblob: are they a throuple now??? or just best friend's forever troupe lul

Group Leader
This is so peak I might implode.
I've known this is good for a while but man it really is so, so good. I love their chemistry, it just works.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting on the group hand-holding panel. I had it spoiled for me quite a while ago when I was on the author's twitter. So I was excited to see what would be the context. It was a really satisfying admission of Otaku's feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Other than the obvious harem manga like 100 girlfriends, this one is the best harem. I can't see any other way for this manga to end other than otaku-kun being with the two amazing gals...
And that lewd hand holdings in an empty classroom... Boy, our MC is giga chad...
I still have The World God Only Knows over 100 Girlfriends, and Jitsu wa Watashi wa if that one counts since there is technically a harem.

Dex-chan lover
May I interest you in the manhwa I translated "Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim"? heh If you want the best harem.
Hey I just wanted to say, thank you so much for the recommendation and translation of the manwha. It was very lovely binge reading. At first I was I thought it will be just simple romcom that I will try for 10 chapters only. I was wrong. Amazing MC, loveable FL. Backstory, consistent logic MC used, the plot twist. This manwha really makes me want to redownload webtoon again after having bad read with like 5 different comic.

Group Leader
Hey I just wanted to say, thank you so much for the recommendation and translation of the manwha. It was very lovely binge reading. At first I was I thought it will be just simple romcom that I will try for 10 chapters only. I was wrong. Amazing MC, loveable FL. Backstory, consistent logic MC used, the plot twist. This manwha really makes me want to redownload webtoon again after having bad read with like 5 different comic.
Unfortunately most of the gems are not on webtoon, like for this even though it has the name Webtoon in it, its only on the korean site xD In case you are interested, read our other stuff, I try to do unique stuff, I love those.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if the author started with the brown hair girl as the main love interest, but later realized the blonde haired gal was too good to let her lose, and decided to let them both win.
Based on what I observed, there was never a real main love interest between the two. I mean
1) We can't really use the rule of the first here, he meet then almost at the same time
2) We can't use the rule of narrative focus, both of them shared almost the same amount (or even maybe the same amount) of narrative focus
3) We can't use any rule related to main heroine troupe, both of them are different kinds of main heroine
Until now, we didn't have anything pointing out that one of them is the main heroine, that way, any ending will be a surprise (except the open ending of him not being with any of the two, this would be a weak expected ending)

Dex-chan lover
Uh. Only 2 hands held!?!?! Going polygamist sisterwives instead of proper polyamory thruple. Boo.
It's kind of hard to make the 3 holding hands.
Also... Yeah, probably will not be poly, but we had some poly baits.
Like one of the char saying that Amane and Ijichi are a couple and Amane saying that she likes Ijichi AND Otaku and then saying "i mean like" and then we have Otaku AND Amane saying hehehe.
SO... if he really decides to go to harem end (and I can really see a chance here) I think he would let a opening for headcanon (booo coward)

Dex-chan lover
Yay harem ending. Honestly I love the execution here. I like how MC finally realized they are important and decided to be honest. I like how the girls didn't fight.

Probably not realistic, but I have got enough drama irl. So, this manga is great.

Edit: so I checked the raw. MC said 大好き (daisuki), which I think you know is a loaded word and can be love or like. So, the girls asked him ライクだよね?, which is "like" in katakana.

Last edited:
This is a nice moment, but lets not forget me have at least 3 more volumes to get through. I'm interested to see how the author drags this out.

Users who are viewing this thread