Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
GKzg2pN.png

QRqxZcG.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Before anyone come here with irrelevant WN spoilers, i'll say do yourself a favor and go read the LN instead, then come back here with your disappointed spoiler (i think this was like LN Vol.1, Ch 5)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Before anyone come here with irrelevant WN spoilers, i'll say do yourself a favor and go read the LN instead, then come back here with your disappointed spoiler

So does he bone them or not? As far as I know, only their mom doesn't but that leaves her so super horny that even her colleagues at work feel like something's off.

Dex-chan lover
The maid thingy, okay, I can see myself being able to hold it somehow. But this? Bro, I'm sorry, my teenager ass is becoming an octopus and grabbing absolutely everything - and if I had condoms, whoever manages to separate me from her would become King Arthur.

Dex-chan lover
Before anyone come here with irrelevant WN spoilers, i'll say do yourself a favor and go read the LN instead, then come back here with your disappointed spoiler (i think this was like LN Vol.1, Ch 5)
Wait there's a noticable difference? I've only been reading the LN since Gashadokai/Kappa Beast translated it.

Users who are viewing this thread