Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
LOL.. this is hilarious. The artist straight up drawing hentai faces every other page :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I sure hope that the MC doesn't act like a coward and takes some form of responsibility. But I doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
from last chapter:
I swear to god this dense MC better not bring the pumpkin mask or so help me...

fujiwara-chika-kaguya-sama-love-is-war.gif
boi, you had one job.

Oh well, no need to drag it along I guess (tho it was funny how long it took Arisa to figure it out). time for snu-snu.

qSCuTEK.png

Dex-chan lover
Ohh shi- what i told last chapter really come true, for now i shall become the prophet

Dex-chan lover
Oh well, no need to drag it along I guess (tho it was funny how long it took Arisa to figure it out). time for snu-snu.

qSCuTEK.png
Oh, nah, they hit him with the--

qqsxfdo4n3x01.jpg

It's time for him to deep dive into that crater of crazy. Just remember folks, don't leave the condoms out where they can put holes in them first.
Yeah-- you don't want people sabotaging your water containers.

That'd be disastrous when you're stranded in a warzone.

The younger sister having trauma and inflicting the same hurt to the MC was kinda expected.

But Older sis jumping straight to sex slave? Nah, this manga be straight trippin.
You call it "tripping", I call it "getting to the point".

Dex-chan lover

DO NOT STICK IT IN GIRLS WHO IMMEDIATELY JUMP TO SEX SLAVE SHIT, YOU WILL INEVITABLY DISPLEASE THEM AND END UP ON A HOOK EXSANGUINATED HALAL STYLE. NORMAL GIRL PUSSY IS ACTUALLY STILL GOOD.

Dex-chan lover
it would be really poetic if the climax is the sisters stalks hayato and then hayato develop phobia of women, and then the sisters realize that they are no different than guy who tried to assault them
YES YES YESSSSS!!!! this would be sooo good to see. really love the trope vampire hunter become vampire type.

Users who are viewing this thread