Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
If I had a nickle for every time I've read a story about a girl choosing to go straight to a sex slave this week, I'd have two. Which isn't alot but it weird that it happened twice.
What's the other story? Asking for research purposes, of course.

Dex-chan lover
GgF1npI.png

And at that moment, he realised that he fucked up...
* cue Roundabout outro *
That was my face exactly lmao

Dex-chan lover
Mom joins, and it doesn't even stop there.
I've read the translated WN

It's ambiguous whether the mother really is part of the harem, since he's only being romantic towards the two daughters. Also, it's showing that the MC and Mother have a maternal relationship, but it might brew into something more, I just haven't read that part yet.

Supporter
I've read the translated WN

It's ambiguous whether the mother really is part of the harem, since he's only being romantic towards the two daughters. Also, it's showing that the MC and Mother have a maternal relationship, but it might brew into something more, I just haven't read that part yet.
Wait till you get to the part about her pheromone levels having been stimulated by him to such heights that they're making everyone at her office horny for her. That's some fun.

Dex-chan lover
Now to get the mom and complete the Oyakodon Shimaidon combo set.

Thanks for the TL
100 Girlfriends episode used a Westernized food term instead of Oyakodon in the subtitles that was pretty funny: Mother-Daughter Double Whopper.

It seems that the Oyakodon slang is unknown to those who are not Cultured so they went with something obvious to all. They also translated one of the girls supposedly saying "adult woman" to MILF.

Dex-chan lover
It's time for him to deep dive into that crater of crazy. Just remember folks, don't leave the condoms out where they can put holes in them first.
And dispose of them where she can't get to them. The bathroom trash can is the absolutely worst place...

Dex-chan lover
100 Girlfriends episode used a Westernized food term instead of Oyakodon in the subtitles that was pretty funny: Mother-Daughter Double Whopper.

It seems that the Oyakodon slang is unknown to those who are not Cultured so they went with something obvious to all. They also translated one of the girls supposedly saying "adult woman" to MILF.
Mother-Daughter double whopper, not bad.
They do Shimaidon yet?

Double-page supporter
"There's a hundred and four days of summer vacation,
'Til school comes along just to end it,
So the annual problem for our generation,
Is finding a good way to spend it
Like maybe…"

Users who are viewing this thread