Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 1

That's a stupid cliffhanger (for us reader). We know they all like her and will defend her.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, man, without having the next chapter available to read forward, this is the worst gotcha cliffhanger ever.

Don't worry guys, we'll be back to shenanigans shortly.

Double-page supporter
Bakarina.jpg

awawawawa I can't wait a month!!
Where can I continue this in the WN?

Contributor
WTF!! I can't wait till December and some more time! I wanna see it through!

Fed-Kun's army
Calling Bakarina dense does a disservice to all mater. She is the universe compressed into a single point of idiocy. Its her entire being rather than just a character trait.

Double-page supporter
Fucccck off with your cliffhanger bullshit. It's so stupid and unnecessary and doesn't even fit the definition of a cliffhanger. Everyone knows what's going to happen.

This cliffhanger is so insultingly obvious that a part of me almost believes that there might be actual conflict next chapter...?

Fed-Kun's army
I love that they're all pretending like it's not obvious whats happening. It has to be pretty obvious that she's gonna get backed up by the princes and Maria. Maybe they're not even trying to make this a cliff hanger.

Also..... YURI! Yes! Go down that route! I know it probably won't happen but do it anyways!

Aggregator gang
about the only way the next chapter will surprise anyone is if the world conforms to the otome game's storyline and persecutes her even though she's completely turned events upside down and not done any of the things of which she was just accused

I forget that keeping up with anime adaptations for things I like is something few people do.
Well, glad to know everyone else has caught up to last month's news. Can't wait for Bakarina to be animated.

Users who are viewing this thread