Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Magical Academy Festival (3)

Dex-chan lover
With how things are going, Bakarina's harem will turn into Yuri real fast.

Oooooh this is the part where I stopped reading in the novel

Wonder what black magic is at work from here on out

Banned
Gerald Jerald Giord Jiord and his older brother Jeffrey Geoffrey... -_-

Anyway... Katarina needs to reign her harem in. She has managed to win all of their love so far, but polyamory explicitly requires all partners to get along well. The more you have to manage, the more difficult it is to achieve proper union... and Katarina's equal opportunity harem is frankly enormous. She has to get all of them to be okay with sharing her otherwise harem end is doomed to fail...

... But right now the biggest problem is getting her to like any of them back... more than cookies at least.
58160ea8c5.gif

Dex-chan lover
Gaaaah it's probably Jeardio end, but I really like the Maria and Mary routes. For straights, it'd probably be Nicole first and then Alan. Jiordio is okay and I'd accept it, but damn am I shipping Katarina and Maria hard OTL

Bakarina x Jiordo is probably the most logical match ultimately, but its a little worrying how Jiordo seems to be getting more possessive of Katarina...
Any other ending is likely to have political consequences or ruin friendships...

The fiance is giving me really REALLY bad vibes, he's way too possessive
Also I hope the "why is my heart fluttering" feeling Bakarina just had is bc she's gonna come out of the closet and give us the yuri ending we deserve and NOT some kind of evil charm that woman could have PLZZZ

Double-page supporter
ugh... the prince and katarina have absolutely no chemistry. every time they interact its like reading two brick walls. at this point i'll take anything as long as endgame isnt that damn fiance

Users who are viewing this thread