Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

This was amazing... I dont know how to thank you guys enought !!! Thank you soooooo muuuuuuch !!

Above average characters. Interesting plot. Would recommend to people. 3/10 burn the eyes

What a great manga to waste my sleeping hours again!! Thank you very much for doing this Series!!

OH NO IS THIS THE END?! BAKARINA IS THE FIRST MANGA WHO BROUGHT ME LOVE ISEKAI MANGA, BUT IT IS TOO SAD THAT THIS MANGA CAME ENDING 😭😭😭 i will always remember you katarina claes

Im not sure how they pulled this story off.
It just works. Im in a love-hate relationship with it.

Despite the saturation of magic otome game isekai reincarnations. Despite the cartoony oblivousness. Despite the predictability. Despite the scary lack of plot or serious conflict... I read the whole thing.

It kept me coming back with the tease that this story would actually go some where. Spoiler it didn't.

The premise was a joke. The main character was dropped into a world she was destined to be despised by and killed. Right? But the author didn't really deliver on that.

All she did was not be a sociopath. That's it. The red flag conflicts in the story all seemed trumped up.

Lets take the brother for example. The adopted brother grew up lonely and abused by the mom and main character. This leads him to hate them and like, idk, kill her or something.

So she brilliantly just doesnt abuse him. Thats it. Thats the high hurdle to avoiding the perils of death. Not abuse a kindergartener. I think convincing the mom to be nice was almost not needed. Because on what planet do fathers adopt a kid, then proceed to allow your wife to assume its your lovechild? KNOWING full well that would piss her off?

What is this manga? Am I presumimg that the authors flimsy otome game logic, and Baka's subsequent success in it is poor writing when it is actually a commentary of the harem genre?

Why is this story full of so many low hurdles for K to jump?
Whatever... At least the art was really cute. I give this 7/10 tbh. Turn off your brain kind of slice of life

ch 23 raws are up on the ichijinsha site btw (its not over yet!) and from what i picked up, it seems like its focusing on a school festival or something? they're putting on a play it seems

If you don't think, it is entertaining.
But I can't do that. This manga is so badly written. There are a lot of entertaining aspects, but then the stupid parts keep popping back up.

The MC being unrealisticly oblivious. Not the denial kind, but legit not seeing things any sane person would see...
She keeps talking about the red flags, but she removed almost all of them as a child. Otome game Katarina wasn't friends with the princes, her brother, the prime ministers kids or the heroine. Why the hell would they want to kill her even after they became friends?
The next part of the rant is a lot more spoilery.

And also the whole Rafael plot... oh my god. This guy uses black magic that can legitimately kill people... and everyone of her friends is like sure go ahead. Nobody thinks for a moment to be like... uh are you sure it is a good idea to confront the guy that... kidnapped one of us and uses dark magic which can only be obtained through sacrifice?
And then MC says he had not done anything bad yet... like what. He mind controlled several people to badmouth you, he tried putting you to sleep forever and he kidnapped the heroine. What do you meannnn he didn't do anything bad?

I was excited to read this but it is really stupid and nonsensical at times. And not the good kind.

Group Leader
ChiChidi, both complaints you bring up are overblown at best.
Her denseness comes from seeing this as a pre-scripted game of sorts. The world she's in has a predetermined set of routes as far as she knows. So from her perspective, she's not safe until she gets past the specific events where she is in danger. She doesn't know that she's become the main character. From her point of view, she's not a possible romantic rival. Basically, she believes that the world will bend over backwards to stick to the script, and that she's gotta work extra hard to put herself into a good spot.

Also, as she even said with Sirius, he could have easily killed her back when he put her to sleep. He chose instead to just settle for making her sleep, which isn't foolproof. Also, they did come in with her, when she confronted him. So I'm not sure what you're on about there.

See, I used my brain to deal with those complaints in ways that make sense. That said, the series isn't even close to serious and is mostly a fun ride. I don't think anything is going to get resolved any time soon, romantically speaking. So if people want romantic progress, then they should stay far away. This is amusing for people who want to watch a lovable oaf bumble her way through the world.

I've read a lot of "reincarnated as a villianious". This one is my favorite. I laughed so many times. Main character isn't concerned with changing the game or falling in love. Give it a chance and read it. B

Oh man, I just started this and am now all caught up.

It's a really fun ride! I realize they say there's more and I'm glad that there is. I'm also really glad that the chapter I stopped on is pretty satisfying so I can forget about this for awhile until we get updates.

Apparently there's an anime coming out? Looking forward to it!

been rereading this nonstop for years now cause the novels are not updating anymore T_T

I wish the final arc of the story would be katerina hits her head again and she reverts back to her old personality, then everyone tries to bring her back only to fail. . and when everyone has given up and moved on, on gerlads wedding to another woman is happening, she hits her head again which brings back bakarina and everyone is like wtf!? now that would be a good final arc. . lol. .

i think the translator dropped it, in their tumblr they wrote something about stopping translation once the graduation arc finishes. if so, hope someone picks it up soon </3

Users who are viewing this thread