Otome Kaijuu Caramelize - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Gyaru and Lipstick

disguised as a normal human it’s true identity is... Bobo, the escaped gorilla!

Double-page supporter
OH MY GOSHHH!!!!!!!!! WHO NEEDS KONG VS GODZILLA!!!!!
I love this manga so much its unreal. its art is so pretty and cute and the characters are all so unique!!! HEART EYES!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for the TL!!!

Dex-chan lover
@stewmberto So, a punishment then? I mean, have you not seen what people do? Even if they don't make it online where we can find it easily, this girl will already have like 12 rapey doujins drawn about her by now, since we got this chapter later than Japan did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq5WSQy1ocQ
What do you mean you don't instantly hear it in your head?

So we've had Godzilla, Mothra, King Kong, technically Ultraman (Mothra girl's guard). Just waiting for Ghidorah, Rodan and Gamera, maybe even Mechagodzilla, to complete the kaiju/ toku big names. I wonder if the author is gonna work the bullies at Pg 5 into Ghidorah.
I know Kong is THE American monster/ Godzilla's biggest rival in a meta sense, but I didn't expect a Kong character to appear before Gamera or Ghidorah

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a twist I was not expecting.
Good job author,I was genuinely surprised by this.
I was legit thinking she was just gonna be a normal girl who could do makeup very well.
What we got was Uh oh Stinky monke.

Dex-chan lover
197.jpg

Group Leader
@GaoMuscle A "Ghidorah" costume (with only 2 heads, I guess Kuroe's was meant to be the third) appeared at the start of Volume 2, if you're willing to count that.

@ascriptmaster Sure, I'm aware of the costume, but I need a legit character (or a trio of them) based on Ghidorah (since he is, you know, Godzilla's most persistent enemy and all). If Mothra and Kong can be characters, then surely Ghidorah deserves the treatment too.
A trio of antagonists/ rivals not being worked into the human version of Ghidorah would be a wasted opportunity, esepecially since Kong girl is no rival in this story.

Double-page supporter
Power of make ups truly terrifying...
It can even makes a gorilla become cute gyaru...

Dex-chan lover
I'm used to gyaru in anime and manga looking better without the gaudy makeup they pollute themselves with, but this is a bit too much. Rather than washing away the trash on her face, it de-evolved her back into a primate. That's some scary ass water.

Dex-chan lover
The gyaru girl is actually "Put Tank in a Mall Bobo" ?

That's a interesting twist. Please author, put more moeification of Kaiju's collection in this manga

Users who are viewing this thread