Otome Kaijuu Caramelize - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Beware! Evil Lying Mushroom

I wanted Gyaru Kong vs Mojyozilla and I was not disappointed. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
@ Solipsist I'd probably be in jail if I didn't. My daughter would phone cps on me for not feeding her

Dex-chan lover
"Wow what a lamer, scared of being dragged by a gigantic fucking dragon monster. What a pussy lol"

Dex-chan lover
"I can do a partial transformation!"

It's not gonna be partial at all is it?

Dex-chan lover
I
@cumdumpster1 I don't know how they get away with shit like that. I don't think I've ever seen feminist propaganda in anime or manga before. Though it ain't like the translators/writers don't change a fuck load when translating making it much worse usually. Makes me kinda wish I gave a shit to learn moon rune and what not
I don't think you understood this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
She learned that it's about the inside that matters; but just because learned that, that it doesn't mean she will magically have the confidence to show the world the face she's been hiding for years. She also learned that her friends value her without makeup; they value her because of the kindness she showed them threw teaching them makeup. She also know the value makeup has in giving girl confidence like it did for her. Just because she learned to value what's on the inside that doesn't mean she will stop valuing and wearing makeup.

The "I...don't need no man..." Is not propaganda or a mistranslation, it's just a meme/joke. I guess it also shows her feeling to that genuinely shitty character from her past.

Group Leader
He desreved it, but I felt it would have been much more interesting if he had actually changed and regretted what he did. Like he has this cross he has to bear with him for the rest of his life that he bullied a girl out of school, and he has to keep it secret because if the rest of the people find out, his reputation would have been ruined, so he tries to move on with other women

I personally think that could have been an interesting subplot in and of itself, kinda paralleling her struggle of ostracization and disguising her ugliness with his internal "ugliness" and both of them learning to move past it.

That said, this was worth it for the George of the Jungle moment.
Timurman youre so good.

Double-page supporter
Gorillaface girl reiri is a true role model kinda character I was never expecting in a manga like this. What a chadette :chad:

Users who are viewing this thread