Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 62 - Surrender

Dex-chan lover
Ehh I knew I shouldā€™ve checked out of this manga when the mc decided to fight for the kingdom that imprisoned him. At this point everything thatā€™s happing is just annoying.

Aggregator gang
Damn, Livia's been kind of useless recently.. to shoehorn in Marie redemption on top of it- and to amke Livia look bad/talk down to her.. This aint the Marie arc bitch.

Dex-chan lover
What the FUCKING FUCK is with this FUCKING chapter for FUCKS sake, sob šŸ˜­ Damn, chill, MC, stop acting like you just learned the word "fuck".

No, but seriously, didn't they down TWO Guardian Gods? Shouldn't that killed Hertrude? Or did she got 1UP for summoning the third Guardian God or something?

The quality of the translation seems to have dropped immensely in this chapter.
Why is it always my fav ones that get dumped by competent translators :(
Although the translation quality may have gone down a bit
The quality of the translation took a nose dive for some reason...
My friends, it's been ages since Mylene Scans's translation quality for this manga dropped, why are you even surprised at this point?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why are we still here... Just to suffer? :meguuusad:
bN59av7.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Was Marie arguing ā€œif this war continues, some people will die, therefore to avoid deaths we should stop fighting and let them destroy the world so everyone will dieā€? Iā€™m seriously asking; it seemed like she was at one point but the translation was awful so I canā€™t be sure.

Fed-Kun's army
The quality of the translation took a nose dive for some reason...
Most sentences aren't so well constructed ; They just sound weird.
Did they forget to proofread it ?
My English is bad, but at some point between the first and last page I wanted to šŸ˜­ (I had a headache reading this fr)

Dex-chan lover
I really hate this part. She causes war, make her sister go into war and die (while not even trying to learn history). Now she's crying and blame everything on the world

Dex-chan lover
Was Marie arguing ā€œif this war continues, some people will die, therefore to avoid deaths we should stop fighting and let them destroy the world so everyone will dieā€? Iā€™m seriously asking; it seemed like she was at one point but the translation was awful so I canā€™t be sure.
yes, she actually means that.
"That girl wants to have her revenge, don't stop it and let her destroy the world, your word are bullshjt because I hate innocent and naive girl like you."

Dex-chan lover
Ooohh man.... She is annoying has hell, why mc let her live... Who where the dumms how ask for a spin off of her?? She should have reincarnated in goblin slayer world....

Emojis cause cancer...

Aggregator gang
I think this part was told better in the LN, might be wrong though

Users who are viewing this thread