Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - Fight For My Sake

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Does it bug anyone else that people who are supposed to be nobles are constantly saying "you guys". Idk feels like it totally breaks their character. And it pops up in so many titles.
I think it has a lot to do with translations and how English and Japanese don't work the same way. There are different ways of showing politeness and respect, and if it's just translated literally, which is usually the case for fan translations, it often misses out on what's between the lines.

I do feel for Livia. I am glad she and Angie have a good relationship. The kinda polygamy I am ok with is when the male and wives aren't only in love, but the wives love each other too. That seems the only case for a healthy polygamist relationship to work.
This is one of the very few times where I support the harem rout. But then again this manga actually built up both Livia and Angie to the point we're both are the best choice for Leon. Most harem manga can't write character development to save there life.
Same. I think the three of them balance each other well. I don't have a preference for harems, but in some cases it just feels like it's what should be.

And yeah, usually harem is just jumping from one girl to another with almost all focus on girl-MC interaction and some token scenes with the girl group together each showing their most prominent trait.

Dex-chan lover
yes, there are 10 volumes so far :d
Kinda crazy to think how little of the way through we are when this seems to be approaching the climax of the game the setting is based on. Where do we go from here? Will he just marry the girls and it turns into a slow life story?

I'm betting on an "Oh, there was a sequel after you died" from Marie that starts the next major arc.

Dex-chan lover
You should! It's great! Been waiting for a certain event myself that should happen in the next few chapters.
Luxion decides to exact righteous vengeance against the wizard monkeys infesting Terra? (please please please)

Dex-chan lover
Angie and Livia should just get together and forget Leon, they're the best ship around. But if Leon fucking reject the two of them then Livia might snap. That "Lies" bubble...oof...she's repressing some strong emotions there.

Users who are viewing this thread