Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - Fight For My Sake

Dex-chan lover
Remember when the setting was supposed to be women hold all the power culturally?

Yet here we are with a bunch of men deciding the fate of the kingdom. There is only one woman present and she is doing practically nothing.

I hate when settings aren't internally consistent.

Dex-chan lover
Remember when the setting was supposed to be women hold all the power culturally?

Yet here we are with a bunch of men deciding the fate of the kingdom. There is only one woman present and she is doing practically nothing.

I hate when settings aren't internally consistent.

Dex-chan lover
As a novel reader this is just so blissful to read since it keeps all the important parts, it doesn't feel choppy, the comedic moments are better than the LN, and the art is good but is just popping off in this arc

Also as a novel reader my gift to all you manga readers is:
Please be patient as the end of the arc will reveal a  lot of things. And I won't go any further so you guys can enjoy the adc and reveal in due time or if you choose to read the novel

Dex-chan lover
How's the plot further in? Can you say they are interesting as as the first few?
Can you say they are interesting as as the first few

Not that guy but.... Nah, the novel goes down in overall writing quality after vol 3, with vol 5 being an insult with every character suffering from negative IQ, also, enjoy the current Leon, as he won't get any better.

Oh, a detail: the author admitted to not being able to write romance, and it shows in later arcs, to the point of being frustrating.
But hey! For those who want some spicy scenes between the 2 Heroines while Leon acts like a bitch, you're in for a good time!
(Their personalities do suffer a downgrade too tho.)

Anyway, sorry for the rant, I'm just salty because I read up to vol 9 before dropping it, expecting it to be as good as how it was at the beginning, just to be disappointed vol after vol.

Last edited:
This is guy was so full of himself that even if Leon died, the Principality would still destroy them all regardless what he offers to them. Hell I even believe he will find someone else to blame for it in his last dying breath. Can anyone explain why the King got mad while Mylene is happy about Leon saying "if that is what your majesty wishes for"? Thanks for the translations.
King originally is a narcissist he hates when someone takes his spotlight it's not about Mylene as doesn't even love her. It's about him Leon took the spotlight from him by speaking those lines that is why he got mad.

Nah man, 3 person poly all the way, gotta complete the set. Partial jokes aside, I genuinely hope that whether or not all 3 of them get together, there's at least  some resolution/progression to their relationship. Like maybe they all resolve to be just friends, maybe Leon ends up with only one of them for some reason, maybe my dreams come true and a poly is properly portrayed in a manga without some demeaning harem bs. But in my heart of hearts, I pray that something happens. Cuz in way too many harem tags, it just remains ambiguous because it's just a way to focus on tits and ass instead of the relationship 😭
The two heroines actually fit each other more than with Leon tf 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Not that guy but.... Nah, the novel goes down in overall writing quality after vol 3, with vol 5 being an insult with every character suffering from negative IQ, also, enjoy the current Leon, as he won't get any better.

Oh, a detail: the author admitted to not being able to write romance, and it shows in later arcs, to the point of being frustrating.
But hey! For those who want some spicy scenes between the 2 Heroines while Leon acts like a bitch, you're in for a good time!

Anyway, sorry for the rant, I'm just salty because I read up to vol 9 before dropping it, expecting it to be as good as how it was at the beginning, just to be disappointed vol after vol.
Yeah pretty much, I think the next volume is still good but it really doesn't pick up. IMO the side stories were more interesting than the novel itself lol

Dex-chan lover
This is a good observation :^)
HOW

OH FUCK. WHY MUST EVERYTHING THAT HAS A NICE PREMISE, GOOD OPENING OR 1-2 ARCS GONE TO SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Man

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think the manga has covered it, but yes it gets explained. The short version is;
Historically there was fears that nobility would rebel against the royal family and so it was done to weaken nobles to lessen the chance of it happening. Obviously it's gone on far longer than it needed to and the plan had bigger consequences then expected.
There was probably more to it, but that was my rough understanding.

Leon & Marie are the only ones who make the mistake of attributing things to it "being a game", which as you've seen so far, results in them making decisions they regret.

The issue with the distorted marriages does come up a few times in the manga. Partner and Leon discussed it a few times why the marriages of the lower/medium nobility ranks are distorted and daughters from said nobility act like they do. In chapter 50 Angelica explain the actual reason to Livia. Remember the distorted marriage thing only applies for the lower/medium ranked nobles. Commoners and the high ranking nobility still have the traditional marriages.

And yes it is to weaken the power of the lower/medium ranked nobility from revolting specifically from the Kingdom. One could say it has bitten the Kingdom in the ass considering said lower/medium ranked nobility isn't providing military support at the level they probably would have if they weren't nerfed or cucked. Not to mention they aren't really motivated. Hell the Principality could get the lower/medium ranked nobility to defect just by promising to end the weird distorted marriages the Kingdom forces upon them.

MD@Home
can someone help me with the text on page 14 where it says: "What can defeat the gigantic monster that even Luxion cannot defeat is love!"

What does that mean?

Dex-chan lover
Was it ever explained why women hold most power in the first place?

In any case, can't argue about the whole setting being inconsistent. Maybe it was supposed to be this way (cause it's a fictional game inside a manga), maybe author just wouldn't bother fleshing out a proper setting, who knows.
It's a method meant to keep the mid and low tier nobles weakened and preoccupied as to not threaten the upper nobles, such as royalty and the men in de facto leadership.

This world has airstones. These airstones make just about anything skyworthy. From a rowboat to a sky fortress. Walls can't stop a group of lesser nobles if they decide to band together and overthrow the government.
Earlier generations of royalty and the upper class realized this and instead made sure any potential upstart was quashed before they could ever dream of rebelling. They figured they could achieve this with a two-prong attack.
First, keep 'em busy and broke. The capital encouraged women to take after the fashions (and attitudes) of the central capital. They propagandized the new family structure of mid-level noble women playing in the capital while mid or lower noble men would work to provide for the lavish lifestyles expected of their wives (such as Leon's stepmother Zola).
Secondly, while keeping the men drained emotionally and financially, the capital stole their children. They created a central academy that all noble children (at least the ones with any chance of inheriting the family titles) would be expected to attend. Physically, this meant the capital had a plethora of hostages, should any father decide to get uppity. But more importantly, school was the best place to influence the growing minds of the next generation. "It's always been that way," is a simple but ludicrously effective reason for people to do something. Show kids how they should behave and they'll likely become adults that will behave that way. Rinse and repeat for a few generations and bam, now you've got a culture change.

Dex-chan lover
can someone help me with the text on page 14 where it says: "What can defeat the gigantic monster that even Luxion cannot defeat is love!"

What does that mean?
Luxion can subdue the two endgame bosses with his main spaceship body, but they keep regenerating and he has no way to actually kill them. There's a special weapon that can only be used by a couple strongly in love that can deal that final blow.
It's an airship that the king keeps secret. But in order to access the controls, you have to be judged by a machine proving that you love your partner and they love you back. Leon knows this from his memories of the game and is worried about Marie's superficial love with the harem messing up his access to the airship. He's conflicted about using Olivia as one of the participants (since he's been actively trying not to see her in a romantic light and still thinks it has to be her & a romance target) or trying to force his way through using Marie and her boys.

Users who are viewing this thread