Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - These Guys Are A Pain In The Ass

The masters gentlemanly nature has no room for exceptions 🧐
Glory who glory deserves

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge
Its on Vol1 Chapter 9
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3191eh/9/

@iamagaroze
I wish it was updating sooner, i hate having to decipher machine TLs to read ahead.

@CyBerK
I was so surprised at the amount of World building and characterization the author put into it, even the whole reason why the women have so much power is explained, its a great Novel.

Dex-chan lover
YAAAS! It's here! VENGEANCE!

...Yeah, he's right. These dudes do all seem like a huge pain in the ass. What a shitty game. With how shit they are in the meta, I guess it's inevitable that they'd seem weak in comparison here as well.

Steel thy spade and have at thee! It's not stupid, it's just giving them the amount of credit they deserve. You novel readers really didn't have to spoil this joke last chapter though...

Fed-Kun's army
This is awesome xD
2017-09-05-3380EQB7004.jpg

Dex-chan lover
And just to give extra context to the entire chapter the reason he is so posed off at the 5 dudes is also because he had to grind the game with them and they always sucked hard, the novel dwells in this detail a lot

@boag

Oh god. It's probably like a difficulty ranking. So you have to learn to win with different conditions set. I'm guessing the prince is easy mode and then you have the different knights with their different conditions.

Dex-chan lover
@spiderbait
No they all suck, its always Dante must die mode
The Translated Novel is actually just getting into the massive unbalanced boss fights right now.

ah, this has been a satisfying chapter in so many ways.

i particularly like the bit how the shovel is the most powerful sword, not some tropey katana. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread