Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Woman’s Friendship is But a Fantasy

Contributor
@xcalibur Yea, same, I imagined her as more innocent~

@adfjs Also~ don't forget
Ally, she's the best, especially with her experience as a former male lead~

@Kllick
read from the author's twitter , this series won the voting for Drama CDs, it's will have DramaCD (Voice drama). Hope it will have an anime. But the LN's Publisher is a small company, so it will take a long time to make one (if we're lucky) . Except this serie have a suddenly popularity and have a good sale number. What's a pity.

Best Girl Milaine is finally here. Also, here is her LN illustrations which I personally think looks much better, given her personality. But then again, it could be just the expression that is making her look different. https://otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs.fandom.com/wiki/Milaine_Rafa_Holfort?file=Mylene-01.jpg

@cosmos what about this ?
ELFKRl6U0AAa6iw.jpg
or this
ED_y5DqU0AECDpq.jpg:large
It's because the mangaka want her to have a cute face, a good body and a mature feeling

@avocat Also he wants to express the milf aspect in the light novel she looks like a young older sister I'm not complaining in both works she's hot if she makes an appearance before Angie and Livia then she will be my number one.

Dex-chan lover
Being introduced with black particles is never good so that's the next villain right? while Marie and the 5 stooges become side humor character

Aggregator gang
Ooh that's the cat that will rolled his head :v pffft what an overbearing character.

Wait is that mylene? I see her in the previous chapter she's not that big and more to a teenage girl beside that stupid roland

Dex-chan lover
the grail like cup on page 20 looks funny because they're templates that isn't even given shading

also the queen looks older here than last chapter

Users who are viewing this thread