Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Woman’s Friendship is But a Fantasy

Aggregator gang
The yuri stuff between Olivia and Angelica feels so unnecessary and tacked on. And why do I feel like that new girl is trouble for Leon?

Double-page supporter
Man, I hope no feminists ever come across this story (in either language)

The author's opinion of women prob isn't the best.

Double-page supporter
Yuri stuff is never unnecessary, especially between best grils.

@mnmega
you're right , I hope the SJWs do not going outrage by this story. It's not mean the story attacking the feminists or anything.
The author's opinion of women is normal, he's not said the womens in this story all bad. The only bad usually come from some lower noble family from count to baron (not all). If you're reading the story, the girls from knightly household and commoner (Olivia) is pretty good . Ever some girls in barony household (Milly , Jessica - chapter 7) are good. Anje is a good noble girl.

Of course, the MC living in a household with Zora (his father's official wife) is a very bad woman, this making him (and his brother) and think this world is a real matriachy world and have a negative view about it. His blood sisters also take after Zora , it's affected the MC view .

The MC's view point about female will changing later tn the LN , especially when he go to meet other higher noble girls

Fed-Kun's army
@mnmega I would disagree with the assumption of the author's opinion of women is bad considering the best characters in this series are women. We've already met quite a few of them.
1. Ange
2. Livia
Serious spoilers for the rest:
3. Imouto Marie (yes, THAT Marie but it'll be way further down the story or if you want, the SS)
4. MILF Queen Milaine
5. Kuudere Clarice
6. Drill Queen Tsundere Deirdre
7. Legal Loli Elf Yumeria
etc.

So...yeah. Great female characters clearly outnumber the male ones.
Not to mention the great reversal and the school transfer after that.

Dex-chan lover
Huh is that really the queen? Kinda look different from that scene where MC was knighted.

which chapter was it after this in ln ?, want to read it xD, really appriciate if someone provide the link here :D

Users who are viewing this thread