Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Confession of Love

Dex-chan lover
the spoilers are crazy and i love them... can't wait for the updates or i'll just read the damned LN lmao

@Sheruff6

Could be considered important spoilers with risk of ruining a reveal and character development:
She loved her brother, and at the same time she feared him because despite being being pretty tolerant, every time someone crossed his line he would go nuclear.
He also would always help and save her when she really needed. He would even destroy some people and force them to beg forgiveness.

She just knew to what point she could press her luck with him. Leon could always bicker and grumble but he was the one that spoiled her the most, even more than their parents, so he became sort of her hero and emotional support.

Even more revealing spoiler:
Also, she the way complains about her life going wrong after her brother dying may seem like she hated him, but in actuality it's because if he was alive Leon would never allow her to suffer the way she did.
And she lived a pretty terribly without him by her side, even after being reborn, to the point I kinda understand why she tried to take Livia's position.

Dex-chan lover
Queen is cute af and pretty stern when it comes to her son. Julius must've gotten his stupidity from his pops

@Goldreaver
Yep, the more context we get what her life was, the more we pity and understand her motivations.

But it will take quite a while for the manga to get there, we're only beginning the 2nd volume, and we only begin to see her in a less negative light by the end of Vol. 3.

I believe it should take the manga around a year and a half to get there, maybe a bit less.

Dex-chan lover
The MC indeed is crazy, but in a very good way.

Who knows what that Carla girl is planning, but at least she's going all out by kneeling in front of a man in that matriarchy. Too bad it just makes her more suspicious. Smiling and grinning while asking for someone's help to save her family is also pretty creepy.

Dex-chan lover
Great MC with a great taste. He's so based that wants to get laid with a milf Queen, whose son he humiliate

Users who are viewing this thread