Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Confession of Love

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80
He's forced to accept, because this flag was supposed to be given to Olivia in the original game. One of the key items needed to beat the game is in the loot for this event, and if Olivia never gets it here, she'll likely never get it at all.

Group Leader
The satisfaction from seeing dem rotten princes told off. Gosh. 😄

Dex-chan lover
She's asking to be saved with such a smile on her face? The fuck is she plotting...

Dex-chan lover
Alrighty. I love the queen already. The savage mother-in-law, and a pretty respectable woman in her own right. She's putting the dipshit prince in his place with basic human decency and common sense.

...Also, she's fun to tease.
Nothing will probably come of it, considering she's actually married and to the king no less. Which is a good thing, because if she was eligible, my ships would be in a bit of a pickle.

Looks like Angie and Olivia's relationship is on the rocks, which is...unfortunate. Maybe miss new plot point will be able to give us something to help, even if she's part of what's probably just a plan to get back at Leon.

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba
That's the thing, why would someone like him care about status?
Really I don't even know why he even is in the academy.
Lost of time, there is nothing to gain from it and makes even harder to just jump boat to some other non-moronic country later on.

As soon as he got the island he should have sold it and left that hefty place.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan it's because he stole the ship that should have gone to Olivia, so he feels obligated to make sure Olivia succeeds and and hits all of the Game Events she needs to.
It's a running theme that he feels that the Game Events are absolute truths, despite him realizing that the event flags have been buggered from the start. Or at least since The Duel.

Double-page supporter
That is no mere tea master, he's a knight and a great warrior gentleman

Aggregator gang
@Sheruff6
she's kinda like a brocon tsundere if i would have to describe it she's honestly one of my favourite characters in the later volumes
marie route side story spoilers:
in the marie route side story the strongest thing in her heart was her brother and really the only she seems to truly trust

Cute queen, but the protagonist has balls of steel. If the king hears of this confession, there's nothing to stop the protagonist from dying

Users who are viewing this thread