Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Prelude to the Collapse

MD@Home
@Raidou94 if you haven't read the LN, later on, especially in Volume 4, you find out why it's a bad idea to piss Leon off.

Double-page supporter
@Leo80221
Thanks for that.
Thought he was just bragging about his own creation. Good to see he still says it's still nothing compared to his original abilities.😆

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
To be fair, while Leon did prevent her growth, she would have been a lot worse off without due to Marie's actions

Aggregator gang
@Raydnt
He didn't, the problem is that Livia can't overcome her problems by herself the game itself is unfair and Leon only managed to win with pay to win shenanigans and the issue of pyschological damage because of bullying is much more serious than in a game.

Dex-chan lover
@Riztard Yeah, that's kinda why I said it. My attempts at funny never seem to land tho :/

Although, It did feel like these scans were pretty small, regardless of the text.

@musicfreak12 It mostly bc his position is nothing to be fear off. People likes to take chances of using 'taking out on the weak'. You cant defeat the strong? pick the weak. Leon care for livia, thus it shows that livia is weak. They are taking advantage of that. In further future (meaning in many,many chapters later),
leon will become a duke, where he have the queen as his backup & entire luxion arsenal which will makes every enemy unable to make a move on leon. Plus, he picks a fight with the king, so there's that lol

@czarisyn I know I'm just waiting for the despair that all of these people will face. After all he's the kind of guy that when piss off people should claim for mercy.

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like Leon is being underestimated due to his status as a low class frontier noble Baron. In case anyone wondering what it means by Leon taking Olivia's chances of growth, it's in terms of self-esteem, facing and overcoming obstacles and challenges, and either solving problems herself or as the lead with some help from friends/others. Although Marie stunted Olivia's growth more by stealing the idiot quintet leaving nobody other than Leon and Angie from helping her learn noble etiquette, shielding her from bullying due to association, and helping her get stronger. Problem is Leon busy juggling multiple balls while overprotecting her and Angie lost a lot of power and influence with the other students due to the stigma of having her engagement broken and people not wanting to get on the prince's bad side by associating with her. Unfortunately for her, that Earl's daughter didn't learn her lesson from trying to bully Leon and the Queen during the festival and is in for a heap of trouble as Leon is the vengeful type along with all the stuff he knows from the game so getting evidence tying her family to the Sky Pirates is probably going to be almost as easy as him overwhelming them. Even if she doesn't get expelled from school, she's going to be very tight for money and likely sell all those personal servants she's been flaunting around. Will probably find out in 5-10 chapters. Hope can see her face when realizes her plan for petty revenge has turned around and taken a big bite out of her ass.
LN goes into more detail later but Leon is able to sooth Olivia although she still harbors some feelings of being powerless and wanting to be able to do something so starts studying magic to reach her full potential rather than just do well in school. Also, a machine needed to use a yacht with powerful additions indicates how much Olivia and Angie care for each other.

@MrMcNasty heck even what happened to angie with the original story of her getting shunned off to the country side and marrying ugly bastard is to good for that bondage mummy bitch.

i have been reading lots of mangas recently and now it is hard for me to remember the side characters' names and faces

Double-page supporter
Woah you guys are wild to TL and typeset Luxion's advertising Partner!

Really liked how the bullying is portrayed here coz it gave the LN justice.

Users who are viewing this thread