Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sky Pirate Subjugation I

@Qelix thank you so much for your explanation! I though i'm getting dumber but turn out it was because of the BS plot

Dex-chan lover
@ciera
Just kill the fucking pirates. One by one infront of the baronet, his daughter and the pirate leader. Sooner or later someone is gonna squeal.

MC already said that he considers this to be a real world, not a game. And that he doesn't want to be someone who turns to murder as the primary solution for all his problems.

Besides, that'd take screentime away from getting back to queenie, who still hasn't officially joined MC harem. XD

@M4nato doubt. Although I'd love to see that aswell he'll probably go the "dense route"(where he does nothing) or the "harem route"(where he ends up with Angelica and Olivia without the queen). But this is just a speculation.

MD@Home
@Qelix

"B" doesn't get kicked out, she ends up becoming the lacky of the flat-chested bitch
However, twin-looped bitch's family gets "erased"

Dex-chan lover
@DevD, @NaraRayui: I'm glad you liked it.

@czarisyn:
So, she is the one that got picked up. I forgot about that and I have a more favorable opinion about her, so I totally didn't connect her to being such a bitch back then. It's such a pity they had to drop it since vol 5....FUCK YEAH! SOMEDY PICKED IT UP! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix

I was just going to ask for someone to try to explain it to me, since I re-read the room-trashing scene a few times over and still didn't get what the logic was. So thanks for that. Bit relieved to see I'm not just an idiot and that it is indeed as nonsensical as it seemed.

Fed-Kun's army
That Armor looks similliar to the Blitz Design in the Early Access Game M.A.S.S. Builder

26-7c49b4bcc6a79d195ee1b8429940a87e20c618c5d43e19232f736cdd601dd18e.png

Aggregator gang
really hope olivia acts like her oldself soon.

but in other news, ANGELICA A BAD BITCH, SHES FORSURE BEST GIRL (right behind partner ofc)

Thanks for the chapter!
Those two idiots are really too trusting and taking things at face value. Interesting how the pirate only mentioned three guys and one commoner girl as loot. Guess Leon knew Cara was working with the pirates when described her and the Earl's daughter as the worst kind. Seems Angelica can really lay down the law once she isn't tied down by etiquette and the strict appearance of a noble. That and really cares about Livia and their friendship. Anyone know how she was able to hold the Earl's daughter against the wall with one hand? Even as a light girl with little muscle the Earl's daughter would weigh at least 80-90 pounds which wouldn't be easy for guys that age.

Btw, when Pirate leader said they'd throw Livia away after done with her, he meant it literally as in throw her away from the ship. Whether she lands in the water or land and dies from the fall, drowning, exposure or starvation doesn't concern him at all. Also, in LN Cara was thinking of taking Livia hostage but never got chance due to interference from Leon.

Dex-chan lover
Is Luxion really that important for Livia's development? I thought Luxion is a gacha item. So she should still be fine right? Why do they make it as if Livia lost everything and can't have a development?

Also, the one who is stealing her romance development is Marie, so it's not Leon's fault.

Dex-chan lover
@Valkyrie
I got really, really far in the light novels and nope. Nothing.

@zerio
Mmm she lost her chance at development. Its not the ship so much as MC keeps taking all her chances to grow as a person. Also flat chest reverse harem girl is taking all the boys as well.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread