Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sky Pirate Subjugation I

Group Leader
@Kaarme
He gonna do it, in the last part of this arc. But again, he really do more action than just talk so just bear with it.

Poor Olivia. Hope they can talk it out and she stops taking that noble BS to heart.

that livia girl is becoming a burden. its obvious she thinks she is special cuz she has that obvious pride of knowing everything will later go her way.

Dex-chan lover
Just kill the fucking pirates. One by one infront of the baronet, his daughter and the pirate leader. Sooner or later someone is gonna squeal.

Double-page supporter
Man what that daughter of Earl did makes Marie's antics like a childplay, I can't feel mad at Marie anymore when someone far worse than her like this earl daughter appear.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! Schemes were foiled By competence!

It's nice seeing Angela finally bite back at the bitch Earl girl. Even more satisfying than seeing the two idiot conquests get humbled and...maybe get a little better? Hard to say.

A bit worried about Olivia though. She's been in that BSOD mode for a while. Maybe...Leon coddled her a bit too much and she's not independent enough?

Dex-chan lover
@FlyingThunder: That twin-loops-hairdo bitch (the one with the nose band-aid, let's call her Thot) wanted to get get back at Angela. From her POV Angelas house is nearly done as her own house and the influence of her "allied" houses is on the raise (
They have also allied themselves with the neighbouring enemy, the principality, which will attack soon and when they take over, she believes her house will become one of the bigshots.
) In short she is absolutely overestimating her own position.

To hurt Angela she thought of sending Angela's knight (MC) into death and let her closest friend (Olivia) be raped by pirates (her family's goons) and then killed, to traumatize Angela. Therefore she let one of her followers (that sorry bitch, that was on her knees at the end of this chapter, let's call her B) coohut Olivia into asking MC for help into subjugating sky-pirats(, which have been on to this) and run them into an ambush.

Olivia and MC have been blackmailed into this by some sort of noble thing, in which Olivia, if she ask for help by introducing someone (B), through...blablabla...Olivia is obligated...blablabla..., because of honor. And if she can't provide, it is somehow bad for her. So MC helped, even though he didn't want to, to protect Livia from those somehow bad consequences....I also didn't get that part . I do believe that's because it doesn't make any sense, and I feel bad for the author, as it is obvious he himself had no idea how to come up with something, so he handwaved that noble-honor-BS-explanation. Just go with it.

So, that ambush happened and...I have to say that pirate captain is very capable. He realized that they had no chance and surrendered. An excellent tactical decision.

Thot's plan fell into shambles and so did bitch B's instructions. I guess B should have been "sold" back to her family by those pirates, that have totally "not" have been her and Thot's accomplices. That "poor" B, only saved by her noble title and her friend, Thot. In reality as, she is also Thot's goon, she would have slipped a few cups of tea and chatted with the pirate captain, while the rest of the gang would have had fun with Livia. They would have put all blame on Livia and MC for the failed subjugation "nobody" asked for and that's that.

In the end MC made it obvious, that B asked for the subjugation and her father has to pay for the costs, which isn't inexpensive. That will put B's house into place or indebted to MC. B is neutralized, EDIT:I guess she'll leave the she loses her clique at school and her parents will be mad AF at her.

Thot's house also will have it coming for them very soon.

@RevReplay: I'm not too sure about that, but I think MC actually considers it somewhere in the LN. 🤣

@Qelix Excellent summarisation sir! Thanks, I literally had forgotten what the fuck was going on lol.

Always a rare sight to see a typical villain in one of these series make a logical decision.

Dex-chan lover
Man Angelica is SUCH a bad bitch. I'm falling for her!

@Xennith Yeah. The whole time he seemed to be making good decisions, tbh. It sounded like he had already scouted out what the ship could do too. They might be pirates but they are apparently smart pirates.

Dex-chan lover
Up to here he seemed doing ok. But then regressed. It's probably for plot's sake to show character growth.

Users who are viewing this thread