Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sky Pirate Subjugation I

Aggregator gang
Greg is reflecting on his deficiencies instead of letting his pride take over. At least one of the "MCs" isn't too far gone. Probably, maybe.

Group Leader
as always, the last resort of a woman, "when everything fails, cry".

Dex-chan lover
Sweet retribution ~_~

I like how adamant and decisive Leon about his reward. Feels good

Man, they skipped so much from the novel. That battle was way longer and complicated. And if I remember correctly something related to majorcharacter developments later happened there.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see the queen and prince again.

Also I really appreciate how they didn't drag out the fight this time, the action in definitely not this manga's strong suit but it rocks at character interactions, better to focus on what works.

@Ktoromto
tbh I feel that the battles in this manga are kinda weak, I'm glad that it wasn't dragged out. Though I do dislike missing out on character development, maybe it will pop up in the later chapters

I love this arc and I hate that it's getting closer to the shitty deus ex machina moment that got me to drop the novel

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@nhanvt19501Considering he's driving around a literal god machine (or a god-machine made fake god-machine) I'm having trouble remembering which particular moment you're referring to.

@Darkmeep

What is the fate of the current main antagonist girl? I'm following this manga in hope that she's saved in the end.
Please let me know but put it under spoiler.

zco

@EVILTRAFFICCONE from my understanding she asked for help regarding the sky pirates in hopes the pirates will kill Mc/Livia but sky pirates got shit smashed and now that she can't give out rewards she's trying to pin it on Olivia

Also pls no bulli Livia :C

@Zedid
I am asking what happens after this , does the twintail end up miserable , what happens to olivia finally??
and is there any rage from MC , going berserk or shit?

Why is that Earl daughter such a bitch as if she owns the kingdom. Just because her father has diplomatic relationship with an neighboring principality, it doesn't make her invincible. Especially to a Duke's daughter, how the fuck does the power between nobles even work.

Users who are viewing this thread