Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sky Pirate Subjugation I

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 She doesn't look saintly at all right now. She looks like a person with deep depression and many nights spent without any sleep. That's what I'm talking about. He hasn't even asked her what's going on. Why is that? Because he really wouldn't want to get involved, even though as a decent person he knows he should, seeing how they are friends and everything.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
As you can read in previous chapters he is planning to get her 2 of the required items so she can become a saint. 3rd item is given by the church. MC is more action than talk and helping her to get stronger will help her to become more confident. He also instructed her to be low profile about her healing spells.
And he knows she is getting bullied by the margrave's(?) daughter. I think he will do his best about the situation.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 I'm not talking about his grand plans for the coming years. During this flying ship trip he rather played card games with other guys than asked Livia why she looks so haggard, let alone try to encourage and restore some spirit into her. He knows he's not the greatest and smoothest talker in the world, but neither is he a Terminator with the learning ability still disabled. In this particular case he should have just sit with Livia for a while and tried to make her talk, no matter how clumsily. Then he could have just listened to her. If he can't do even that much, he should quit the school and forget about getting married.

Fed-Kun's army
what the hell is going on... (Even though I don't get it and don't know why the long hair girl is panicking, I still think she is annoying af😂)

Dex-chan lover
29c.gifv

Dex-chan lover
@dobatag: This is a Harem route story
which also includes MILF route
@kiko29: The reason that long hair girl "Cara" (remembering her name would be better, as she would become a recurring character soon) is panicking is because she faked a scenario in order to ask the help of a Baron (aka., MC) in order to complete the order of that Earl girl. The plan was to use the Pirates to kill MC and take everything he owned (because that Earl girl thinks that MC is really weak and pathetic).

The hunt for the Sky Pirate group (that MC faced, is part of it) is a really big one, and the Kingdom has been trying to take them down, so even the Royalty is keeping eye on this request of that long hair girl "Cara" (though she doesn't know). And as a reward was mentioned to be given for the completion of the request (without her clarifying with her family), now that it has become clear that the request was a fake, it would become a huge problem for both that girl and her family, if things aren't straightened out (that's why she first tried to blame the whole thing on Livia, but MC cornered both her and her father, since MC has more power than them, so she came clear on the whole thing).

Dex-chan lover
What was the name of Cara's boss (the earl's daughter?)?

@Kaarme
Maybe you're right. But as of now he still thinks he's not worthy of the future saint Olivia and Angelica. I'm not even against the yuri route of the latter two.

Dex-chan lover
things good parents say
"If you keep Crying, i Cant hear what your saying" ... yes i would also feel wonderfull with a father like that

It may be weird to think this but...In this world I think it might be better to be gay just to save the trouble from those evil whores!

This Mc has it all:
-"Begone Thot" Technology
-Blessing from the Karma God.
-Is on his route to become a Master of Serving Tea, also known as the Art of Tea Party.
-Got a tsundere Robot A.I
His feats of power scaling are also impressive:
-Tanked a rock hitting him (Knowing that a rock hurt Goku once; Goku being a character that can destroy planets; planets that SuperMan lives in; Superman being a character that can harm god beings; God beings can create and erase universes at ease), we can deduct that he is at least Outer Multiversal.
-His "Bit*c Slap" can hit with the power of a god, making him the ultimate Thot Slayer.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, this scene was just as satisfying as i remember it from the LN

Users who are viewing this thread