Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sky Pirate Subjugation I

GAHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERRRR

Thanks so much for updating this series! It's seriously one of my favorite manga that i'm reading right now

on what LN volume this sky pirate was again? I remember read this before, but can't find exact chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Miserys_End Yup, feels odd that he didn't set time to talk wit her when he had enough time to play cards with 2 people he hates. Obviously poor writing.

This series had been surprisingly good. Even though you can say the premise is a little generic, the story is very smooth and is an entertaining read.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the Queen fell for MC. He has some of the strongest big dick energy in the modern manga.

I really like it far. I hope Olivia can speak up for herself, she deserves better

Dex-chan lover
@Petnavis
If my memory is correct he did try to talk in the novel but she just lock up in her room and said she feeling sick. She ignore him all the path

Dex-chan lover
@weeabootrash

>Though, I've never read a manga with so many assholes

So I guess you never read 'Rise of Shield Hero' yet. So many A-Holes, MC almost literally alone for good part of beginning. Kinda heartwrenching.

Comparatively, Leon still have some people who kind (or act nice, like his sisters) to him from beginning.

Dex-chan lover
good chapter, really love it when the characters aren't soft to assholes

Double-page supporter
Ah it's nice to finally see this in manga form for you manga readers only look forward to more 😁

@otakubouzu I haven't read the manga, but I've watched the anime. Definitely a lot of assholes, but not as many as this manga. This manga it's like there's the 2 girls who aren't assholes. The MC, the robot, the sister, all her mans, fucking everyone lmao. While at least in the Shield Hero anime the MC and his crew are nice. I did hear that the manga was kinda different from the anime though, so I've stayed away from it

Users who are viewing this thread