Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sky Pirate Subjugation I

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki Leon seems to get all the heroines and villainesses from each game and Louise simply can't get enough of Leon since the very first time she saw him. I'd rank Louise higher, but her story is in volume 6, which hasn't been translated yet.

Olivia is a great girl, but she's kinda boring compared to all the other characters. She's also almost always overshadowed by Angie in nearly all her scenes and she's basically just there after volume 3. At least Angie still makes her presence known after volume 3. Even Noelle, with all her depressing scenes, still manages to have lots of cute and funny moments with Leon throughout her ordeal.

Dex-chan lover
@Chocolat It's really not hard to score with someone's mom when her husband is
a lazy piece of shit that doesn't pay attention to her and doesn't find her attractive since she's "old" and "ugly".

Dex-chan lover
Just a reminder that Arroganz wants to Genocide everyone except Leon and his loved ones.

@DeadToReal
Dont forget that
King Roland has a Harem and he keeps adding young girls to it ever so often, and he goes as far as to ask Livia if she wants to be part of his harem.

@DeadToReal
In the Webnovel he ends up with like 9 wives only.

Double-page supporter
Still waiting for Marie SS manga adaptation (the artist shall not be one who lose to main story manga artist of course😤)

Dex-chan lover
@ArdentChaos That was the previous translators. There's a new one that has already translated the entirety of the Marie SS route and the prologue of the main story.

@boag I think you mean Luxion want to genocide everyone except Leon, Marie and his loved ones. Luxion would genocide his harem if it weren't for the need to repopulate Earth with children with Old Human DNA.
Wasn't it that King Roland was about to force Livia to join his harem, but Queen Milianne dragged him off before he could finish his offer?

I think I remember Creare also joining the harem in the WN as well. Louise wasn't in the WN so all bets are off with her.

Dex-chan lover
@DeadToReal
yeah
I tried reading the MTL for it, but the LN translator had gone so far forward I just stopped reading, then he dropped it, now im like everyone else hoping the new TL puts up new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@boag Yeah, I never read the web novel the same reasons.

I don't know if it safe to post the link here, but you can find posts on reddit linking to the new translator's site.

The volume 6 prologue, chapter 1 and the full Marie SS are already translated.

oh yes finally an update xD thanks for the translation~

Ooooh man im really looking forward for leon to get snapped xD

Dex-chan lover
Honestly feels rather stupid he is there talking with the scrubs rather then helping his obviously stress friend

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13
There will be a girl from a fallen noble house of another country. For now she's the only one who for sure will join the harem.

The author revised lot of his work in the official light novel version so there's possibility the harem will get bigger or smaller compared to the web novel version.

@DeadToReal You can post the link in spoiler mode.

Users who are viewing this thread