Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Sky Pirate Subjugation II

Double-page supporter
You dudes in the comments haven't read the novel I'm guessing leon was just a office worker in his previous life he had never been in a relationship before so he has no experience with girls or how to comfort them...also they are still just friends not in a relationship so why would he hug her 😂

Fed-Kun's army
The part when these 3 are apart is the part i least enjoy reading in the novel, it feels so long

Dex-chan lover
While I understand these insecurities were already inside her long before that braided bitch showed up, but why would you listen to someone with an obvious axe to grind? S'like going to your worst villain for dating advice; doesn't go well.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhh I love seeing a new chapter of this! One of my favourites, thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Sigh I can’t even! Why is the noble bitch still a raping? I know there are many noble bitches but I’m talking about the most annoying one! Can we kill her or put her in her place! I know marie is annoying but the other bitch is too much ffs

Dex-chan lover
Woah...when did the cover change? I almost skipped the chapter cause I thot it was one of the manga that I followed on impulse

Dex-chan lover
*Acts like perfect Japanese Salaryman*
I'm am adult

*goes to different world*
Why do all of my reactions not woooork?!

Users who are viewing this thread