Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

@Asriel

I gotta disagree a little, my problem with the story is he has that stupid bot to do everything for him and make him all powerful. Its used in every scenario possible to make him the center of attention, and its quite annoying. When it came to the racing segment

I was just waiting for the big moment when it would turn out to have to be him partaking in the race, and of course, as I predicted, it occurred. Author can't just let him sit on the sideline for anything, he always has to be the one in the limelight.

the only real flaw i detected in the base setting is the thing about matriachal society bit.... its not one without a matriach at the top. if it was then there would be noway that the prince can do what he wants also the empress would have the most weight not the emperor
so lets call it what it is a harem society

otherwise its a good manga even if the protagonist is too traumatized
to consider the option that the chicks around him are in love with him.
he is not the typical dense weak blooded or oblivious mc, he just believes that he cant be loved for no reason or rather for just being himself. changing that would either need a huge amount of time or an event compareable to being pounced on.

edit also raws are up to 25 so i realy hope for another chapter ^_^

Fed-Kun's army
@Roadrunner9000,

So far, and to the best of my memory, we don't know how the Imperial royalty works. It could be the Empress, the Prince's mom, delegates some of her authority to the Emperor. It'd remind me of Shield Hero if that's the case, while the Queen was away, the King had some of her authority to act stupid and when she chose to claim her authority, the King couldn't do anything but listen. From what we've seen, males in this society have to do what females say, especially if the females hold rank or sway. Higher ranking males seem to have a bit more leniency, but even they are forced into marriages, etc. like lower ranking males.

It's not necessarily that he doesn't think he can be loved, it's that he doesn't want to be, he sees it as an unwanted attachment he wasn't striving for and due to what he knew about the game world and his upbringing he has a difficult time believing it to be true.

@Yeetucus,

That's kinda called being a main character.

gross and boring. How come male centric isekai are so boring? All the girls are blonde with big boobs and basic haircuts and no personality. The 30 year old looks 15 and the "sick burns" the protagonist drops to put the prince in his place are grade school taunts. It's annoying how this is supposedly a "female led hellscape world" that is obviously written by a man. So all the women are obsessed with make up, crepes, breast size, and serving their spouses. You know: the things ALL women want!!! It's like a middle school boy put a gundam and a barbie in a blender and thinks he's being edgy or subversive.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I laughed at @OllyMolly lovely comment calling me stupid and bad (and then insulting me for being young and inexperienced after that juvenile taunt). Thanks for the funny comment! I have no problem with sexual or ecchi content, but there is a sliding scale of what is actually sexy and funny and what is pandering and boring. This feels like mass-produced faff. The characters are bland looking and have no compelling personality traits, and the girls look super generic (stock personalities, standard body types, little outfit variation, easily swayed), so even if I am ignoring the lack of plot (even though some quality ecchi's have good plot so it's fair for me to hope for one) there's nothing aesthetically unique or redeeming about this.

The reason the MC doesn't go after the girls isn't because he is old/wise/knows how to handle himself, so you so eloquently put it. It's because the manga is too afraid to commit to actually being sexy. It's appealing to young, dudes who want the fantasy of having girls endlessly fawning over him but no commitment aka the oldest self-insert trope in the world. Juvenile indeed. Sorry @OllyMolly, my dear "Auntie" XXXD, but this is my opinion. I love a good harem and this isn't it. I gave you a coherent argument with my thoughts. If that makes you angry, then comment again so I have something new to laugh at! But in all seriousness, I hope you are doing well and 2021 is treating you to some good manga.

Double-page supporter
I actually like this manga, despite being a female reader. It has all the tags & content I love especially Sci Fi & Isekai, albeit it is a shonen-ish otome kinda manga. The Ecchi part I didn't particularly mind, as the MC isn't a boob & skirt chaser although he has so many opportunities to do so - that's because he was a fully-fledged adult with life & game experience prior to being reincarnated, as well as he had faced a terrible girl before facing so many more terrible girls in the next life so he knew how to handle himself & knew what to do.

I recommend people that hates Ecchi, Harem or whatever you dislike to skip this manga, if not for the plot & such. LOOK AT THE TAGS FIRST BEFORE READING & THEN COMPLAINING & GIVING BAD & STUPID REVIEW LIKE THE PREVIOUS/BELOW COMMENT (BEFORE MINE). There's one thing for being logical or morally correct, & there's another for being at the wrong place only to critise for the obvious reasons you shouldn't be in the first place. @bobberino7 take that. You shouldn't be here complaining like a Karen if you've read the tags thoroughly first. Ecchi mangas are made to be Ecchi for reasons young inexperienced girls simply won't understand. See a yellow Ecchi tag, avoid it! Also, the MC was REBORN, THUS HE IS YOUNGER NOW IN HIS SECOND LIFE, THAN WHEN HE DIED PREVIOUSLY. READ CAREFULLY, OR AVOID TAGGED ECCHI MANGAS NEXT TIME, KIDDO. BYE BYE. Aunty's rant over!

i like the contrast of the queen, ange and the other girls.
it truly shows how the queen is the superior candidate to be MC's waifu.

Dex-chan lover
Novel is great when support character having nice development.

If it like other isekai or otome game template, every support male character will end up as irredeemable moron with 0 character development and land themselves in super bad end early on.

But here we see how Greg and Brad the worst out of the 5 capture target have their own personality and growth of their own.

it hurts to see the hero like that, he should talk to her but i guess it's a arc not only for him but for the 3 of them to find their friendship or whatever, but man it sucks to wait soo long

God I wish the LN translation wasn't taken down. I never finished reading it and now I'm stuck in recap hell.

Well, Livia couldn't say anything to Cara, yet she said something unnecesary to Leon. You shouted at the wrong person, girl.

And, that Leon, just like your usual MC, he would feel guilty with that kind of nonsense and wouldn't say anything in that kind of situation and let all the misunderstanding become worse and worse.

Ugh, this kind of situation make me want to slap their face
so far, the queen is indeed the best candidate in this manga

The greatest mob character style manga that I’ve read so far the MC is hilarious I love his attitude and says whatever he
wants but I don’t really like how Olivia is still so useless that she always needs to be protected and comforted all the time I man I wish she had a more confidence in herself a bit more like Angelica. And also I really love Queen Melaine she is my most fav girl in the manga it’s really cute when she get flustered also the MC mod character is still the best. Greatest manga 🥰🥰🥰🥰❣️💗💗

Users who are viewing this thread