Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

The chapters got really heavy all of a sudden...

...but all is necessary for the purpose of CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

I thought this would be good - I was wrong. Oh, so horribly wrong.

If your coming here hoping for something like 'Beware of the villainess!' then pack your bags and move along, this is not the stop to take.

Dex-chan lover
@Ruggit Of course you were wrong dude, just look at the tags there is no Villainess tag XD
If you want a manga that's similar to Beware of the Villainess! Just check the Villainess tag in the search box

@MRain Apologies for not clarifying ; Beware the villainesses plot revolves around the FMC being surrounded by people who defy logic and common sense, and how she herself goes against their lack of common sense, and I thought this series would be the same / similar in that regard.

With somebody who has been endlessly harassed by his sister you'd expect him to grow a pair, but afaik he doesn't do anything of the sort. Anything he DOES do is in the pushover JapMC way.
In beware the villainess, however, she's brutal with how she deals with those types of people.

Dex-chan lover
@Ruggit Why he doesn't grow a pair? Same reason why his father didn't do so, It's literally going against the whole social structure. Unlike the MC of beware of the villainess that is of a high social status, this MC here is only a Baron. And unlike her, In this world he doesn't have much power outside of his Gundam, also 1 v 1 an entire kingdom isn't exactly a smart move

I thought it's the Isekai sister nvm, anyway It wasn't that he was a pushover, he was just being blackmailed and the reason why he didn't strike his own sister brutally is because well it's his family? What did you expect? It's his real flesh and blood sister, he isn't a psychopath so don't expect him to kill his own family cold blood because some games.

Oi i love the character of mc. He has sense of humor while also being considerate. So cool

In a way this is well-made. Every character is stupidly plain and annoying on top of being generic just like in a retarded game like an otome game or a galge. Unfortunately, in the isekai genre, vilainesses, shitty otome settings and cooking are a plague of the worst kind. Can't believe this is actually liked by women tbh, if you like good isekai or fantasy genres like the ones made in the early 2000 and before and you generally dislike most isekai manga (though there are exceptions) especially the harem type; then wouldn't it make sense that you would dislike reverse harem just as much???

The thing is japan doesn't mind creating demographics (gender based shojo, shounen) and unexpectedly it works. While most girls I know actually prefer shonen since the quality on it and seinen are lightyears ahead compared to other demographics (expect extremely rarely for some shojo), it is safe to say that a lot of girls like the sort of braindead sub-medium fujoshit are fond of. Talking about recipes, if you look at the amount of isekai that gets released each year, it's easy to notice that the very large majority of it is composed of this exact same fujoshit sub-medium, though this manga in particular is pretty ok in that regard and isn't one of them, we reach the conclusion the generic isekai tropes based on mostly seinen/shonen got mudded to the ground in exchange for something even worse. Truly good works are genderless netherless, most shojos or shonen-ai are so genuinely bad, so far from any sense of reality or how beings interact with each other that it's laughable(even the most hyped ones, they ain't worth crap, I had to painfully read them to experience it first-hand; please don't try it at home as you might recall that you're going to die and you're wasting your time on shitty manga and ended up writting a report similar to this one).

Considering the industry is made into a style code just like the code ace in cinemaback then; in other words it's made of recipes; the generic ones with generic artstyle, while still being mediocre, hold part of what a genderless work should be even if they were aimed to appeal to boys or men. The rest that I mentioned previously rarely ever does, but it works and brings money so as an industry it's ok but as of art...I wonder. My girlfriend really dislikes anything related to fujoshit, unlike her I don't hate it; I'm simply disgusted by it, not because of the ai between men that I can't relate to (gay people aren't that like that at all like it's being showed in those) but because it triggers my escape mechanisms; they manage to make every character annoying, the artstyle doesn't help for the immersion; the plots are plain stupid. Instead of adding depth to characters, they make them into things from a new system where men should be and behave in certain ways in a fantasized manner that's closer to a borderline hentai than a manga. The perfect image of the female leads are probably even far worse; no men would be attracted to them at all in reality. The worst kind of enjoyment is the play these works like to do on gender (bender, crossdressing,etc). I've even seen one of the popular ones with 9 rating on a lot of sites with hermaphrodism or in other cases characters packaged with both genital parts. General tropes of hentai indeed. Gender doesn't define your vision on the world, just forget about it. It's really dangerous to put behaviours, beliefs, ideas on a gender rather than an individual, it transforms people into objects rather than subjects. And it doesn't mean it's okay to be relativist (identifying as a carp won't make you a carp either).

this is my first time reading this manga and omg 3 months was the last update and it got updated today. i'm so scared i'm gonna die one day and not be able to finish reading all the japanese manga's i have in my bookmark they really do take long to update compared to korean manhuas. i've added this to my list it is kinda good. i hope i'm alive by the time this manga finishes T__T

This is really good, but i hope Therapy will find better raws, cause my eyes hurt a little after reading their chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread