Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Dex-chan lover
Needs the yuri tag, the mc is such a faggot that his harem winds up going bi for each other. fucking herbivore nip mc's.

I'm really glad to have read this, but why the ecchi tag? I can't think of a single instance that would even give the inkling of a thought to add it to this.

Edit: Just realized you can use the report button to request a change. I already went ahead and did this.

I cannot understand how this can have such a high score? It is judt generic trash , just like all other isekai.

Fed-Kun's army
@sukets

1) the mc actually has a personality and isn't just some self-insert
2) the setting is fairly unique and stands out a lot compared to most other isekai
3) its actually a pretty fun read with a quite a few enjoyable moments

And as a whole, yes isekai is generally pretty bad because its very easy to write and often relies on one quirk to carry the entire story but not all isekai are like that there are some which are honestly really good

There's a reason Light Novels like overlord, Re:zero, and Konosuba are in the top 15 Light Novels on MAL

Group Leader
Why exactly did the MC get beaten up so easily in chapter 28? Isn't he supposed to be at least a little strong on his own or could he have not asked the ball for help. Why wouldn't he escape from jail by himself or again have the ball do it? I really hate when an MC who is so strong gets himself beaten for reasons that don't make sense.

Ok, I come asking for spoilers because I read something that bothered me a bit.

In another site someone put this:
"Livia llorando por Angie te destroza tras saber que al final del kk ambas serán concubinas pero no amigas, todo por hacer feliz a pedófilos y incestuosos"
In short it says that Angie and Livia won't be friends despite ending with MC and they imply the reason is because he ends with his sister?????

Can someone clarify?

Thanks!

https://comic-walker.com/viewer/?tw=2&dlcl=ja&cid=KDCW_FS01200541010029_68

The chapter 29 is up, pls someone translate it

Dex-chan lover
"MobuSeka" Ranked 4th in the "Isekai Comics-Ranking 2020" by ComicWalker.
https://comic-walker.com/news/detail/1974

I give it an 8 I suppose.
@Malikoman
Novel reader here, and thats wrong.
In the main plot, both of them WILL end up with the MC, marry him, and STAY as friends. They have 100% Compatibility towards each other. The MCs relationship with Marie is like an Older Brother in his highschool days getting annoyed cause his spoiled younger sister keeps touching his stuff. Though in the official IF long side-story, Leon did went to the Marie route, and thats the one where Livia becomes miserable cause of the capture targets turning their attention to her, Livia and Angie not becoming friends, etc. I think thats what the Spanish guy was referring to man.

Users who are viewing this thread