Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Ch. 5 - Audiovisual room

Dex-chan lover
i like this premises for the manga. I hope it continues to develop their romantic feelings for one another and not include more people into the loop. Truly wonder if "youth" is what will break the loop, aka them announcing their feelings/bang.

Dex-chan lover
She’s emotionally attached to him since her greatest fear is being alone & don’t want to be looping all by herself again. It makes sense because anyone would go insane if you repeat the same days hundreds/thousands of times.
Is that comment at the end of the chapter indicating there won’t be more unless it gets massive support online? I hope I’m wrong. Thanks for the translations.
I wonder how much it matters that it has a pretty big international following? 23k followers on mangadex after a month and five releases is pretty decent.

Dex-chan lover
I truly wonder how long she was alone
Probably many many years, given how much she seems to have stopped giving a fuck.

I really like the romance in this manga, since the guy, while reserved, does 'read the mood' so to speak. Far too common for mangaka to write the characters as such polar opposites in such situations that it just becomes infuriating waiting for the reserved one to break out of their insecurities.

Sure, such a story lacks some of that progression and so ends up a bit self-indulgent and I can totally see this lacking structure if it keeps this current trajectory. But at the same time, it captures certain moods very well and I think that's the mangaka's main point here - they want to capture certain young love aesthetics when it's just the two people and no one else matters.

Dex-chan lover
Probably many many years, given how much she seems to have stopped giving a fuck.

I really like the romance in this manga, since the guy, while reserved, does 'read the mood' so to speak. Far too common for mangaka to write the characters as such polar opposites in such situations that it just becomes infuriating waiting for the reserved one to break out of their insecurities.

Sure, such a story lacks some of that progression and so ends up a bit self-indulgent and I can totally see this lacking structure if it keeps this current trajectory. But at the same time, it captures certain moods very well and I think that's the mangaka's main point here - they want to capture certain young love aesthetics when it's just the two people and no one else matters.
I understand what you mean and agree with it all. its refreshing to see a mc in a romance manga that isn't dense and can read the room. I hope the story goes on for a while

Dex-chan lover
I just realized: since everything gets reset when they go to sleep or die, she can't get pregnant no matter how many times. The loop would revert their bodies back to how it was the day before

Dex-chan lover
Interesting to know the girl was trapped before the boy. Interested to see how this plays out.

Fed-Kun's army
I just realized: since everything gets reset when they go to sleep or die, she can't get pregnant no matter how many times. The loop would revert their bodies back to how it was the day before
Unless them having sex is what breaks the loop.

Dex-chan lover
The thought that he could disappear from the loop and leave her alone forever is the kind of panic that tightens your chest.

Group Leader
Unless them having sex is what breaks the loop.
I remember a oneshot where the curse/blessing ends when a child is born. Although in this case... will it be when she gets pregnant? They'll be trapped forever if she's at the wrong lunar cycle lol.

Dex-chan lover
KISSU-KISSU MOMENTO LET'S GOOOOO

gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg
sekusu daaaaaa!!

Users who are viewing this thread