Outaishi-sama, Watashi Kondo Koso Anata ni Korosaretakunain desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Returning to Valal

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I was hoping this one would get new chapters and lo and behold here they are! Thank you very much!

I see that the old Gideon still has a hard-on for her out of some abysmal "I like torturing women" feelings. :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Here, dipshit; this will help.
Use something called a "pen" and then utilize a strange flat thingy called "pay-purr" and write the following:

I, Liesel Crowe, do hereby
RESIGN
from the Academy of Magic.
Signed,
(Name of MC, here)

Then you go and ask for your job at Vallal, with great apologies to them.

Also, decide whether your noble title is more important than your life; if it is, why bother living? If not, a Resignation of Title may be bothersome, but you can still solve most problems with money!

[EDIT: our MC is not a dipshit, I'm just irritated at the cavalier asshole ruining her plans; this MC is actually pretty amazing!]

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Here, dipshit; this will help.
Use something called a "pen" and then utilize a strange flat thingy called "pay-purr" and write the following:

I, Liesel Crowe, do hereby
RESIGN
from the Academy of Magic.
Signed,
(Name of MC, here)

Then you go and ask for your job at Vallal, with great apologies to them.

Also, decide whether your noble title is more important than your life; if it is, why bother living? If not, a Resignation of Title may be bothersome, but you can still solve most problems with money!
Unfortunately, since this came at the direct behest of the royal palace, refusal could potentially come off as leise majeste, which could draw her whole family into the crossfire since it would be read into as her rebuking the authority of the royal family

nobility and royal codes are bullshit to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, since this came at the direct behest of the royal palace, refusal could potentially come off as leise majeste, which could draw her whole family into the crossfire since it would be read into as her rebuking the authority of the royal family

nobility and royal codes are bullshit to deal with.
Gaaaahhhh.... you're probably correct, and that's why I referenced needing to step down from her title.

But I could see a possibility, with the way her first life went, that it might be a "Death Before Banishment" kind of set-up; there is a long precedent of that in Korea, Siam/Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, and China.
And since this is a western setting, we have to have random (and often nonsensical) cultural cues from all over SEA and MLA...

Also, I don't think she's a dipshit; I'm not sire who I'm calling a dipshit, but the MC is actually pretty smart! She doesn't have an otomege to follow, just vague memories of what may have happened outside the palace in her past life, but she is still just killin it!
I really like this MC.

Group Leader
Since I forgot everything since the last update, I went and re-read it from the start and gosh, she really can't catch a break. Such a frustrating situation, and considering this is volume 2 with a cover for volume 5... I don't think I can continue reading.

The frustration of seeing the likes of Gideon never really bothering to face her feelings but instead forcing his own onto her; of him constantly being there to be better than her. It's just too much, I'm not even sure why I ended up following this series in the first place.

Thanks for the update! How likely is it that the prince had also traveled back in time? But then again, if he had, why wouldn’t he have reached out to Liesel earlier? And why with this roundabout method? Anyways, love the intrigue!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, mass updates. You guys are amazing. Thank you!!

I love these extras haha

Fed-Kun's army
What is with the royal palace. It is like the place is runed by morons that will not take no for an answer.

Supporter
Gaaaahhhh.... you're probably correct, and that's why I referenced needing to step down from her title.

But I could see a possibility, with the way her first life went, that it might be a "Death Before Banishment" kind of set-up; there is a long precedent of that in Korea, Siam/Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, and China.
And since this is a western setting, we have to have random (and often nonsensical) cultural cues from all over SEA and MLA...

Also, I don't think she's a dipshit; I'm not sire who I'm calling a dipshit, but the MC is actually pretty smart! She doesn't have an otomege to follow, just vague memories of what may have happened outside the palace in her past life, but she is still just killin it!
I really like this MC.
And dont forget, other FLs from other manga would’ve gone lovesick and followed the male to whatever place they’ve went, and she didnt, full respect from my side because of that. But, shit happens…

Users who are viewing this thread