Overgeared - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy for you Grid but also please be a bit more aware of your finances lolol

Looking at all these good moments with the Tzedakah....I wonder why they disbanded...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Edit: how is it a spoiler when it's mentioned in Chap 1 mods?

Dex-chan lover
idiot spending his money on worthless junk. he should learn how to ride a unicycle.

@BraveDude8
It was shown in the prologue (chapter 0) that happened later chronologically chapter that Grid's guild was disbanded in like 9 speech bubble into the story of the prologue, it wasn't a spoiler of something that was learned later, we all know it will happens from the very beginning and is in context seeing the guild good interactions.

Dex-chan lover
This is so damn wholesome, it's ridiculous, but is also really wholesome, thank you.

Thank god I read the prolouge now I'm gonna atleast get minimum damage when we get the chapter where they disband.
Wholesome chapter might cry

Only two times I thought this manhwa was going the wrong way - when they were really pushing the "unlucky" thing and when he became this OP.

But still its great so whatever

I'm dropping it. Lol! How come an author make the MC like a totally wimp and simp? He's a totally garbage. Maybe those people who rate this manga high were the same personality as the MC. Good luck. Maybe I'll be back if it reached 100 ch and a full developed personality. I'll be commenting again in the near future.
P.s the MC is a totally garbage. Not a spoiler but a fact.

@Gatero014 maybe you've should look at the mirror and are you perhaps jealous since when we didn't have those kinds of technology lmao

Group Leader
@Gatero014 good to know, but no one asked and no one cares what you think. also that grammar lmao... if you're going to make a comment saying how garbage the MC is, at least try to make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread