Overlord - Vol. 15 Ch. 61

Double-page supporter
I feel like I just read a chapter of goblin slayer. Because we all know a whole lot of adventures about to die.

Dex-chan lover
lol man i love this arc, really reminds the audiences that nazarick bois aren't nice guys lol

Fed-Kun's army
Basically when I'm reading Overlord and a new sympathetic side-character is introduced I immediately start worrying when they're going to die or get fucked up.

Contributor
Oh boy, I hope that Arche Girl succeeds and lives happily ever after with her sister.

Sometimes I wonder if it would have influenced Ainz if Arche brought her little sisters along for that mission.

@Thoraxe41 She kinda does in the Web Novel
Well, she ends up as a s*x slave/pet for Shalltear before being allowed to live with her sisters on the 6th floor.

damn, i forgot this manga still far from latest anime version...
press F to "them" 🙏

This new arc just reminded me of why I find it hard to enjoy Overlord, despite it's interesting world building and cast of characters.

Frankly, more I follow Overlord, whether as manga or anime (I yet have to read the LNs), more I came to dislike Ains, and the series to a degree since since he's the MC of the series, to an extreme degree. I can't think of any other character or series that I've disliked as much. I know that there are other characters who are worse, but Ains' sense of cowardice, out of the fear for his life that his own allies could turn against him, compels him to condone and perform multiple acts of evil without a shred of conscience.

oh gee willikers am I excited to see these poor kids meet a fate worse than death!

We all know they're gonna die as soon as they show up with their family drama and impending romance, lol

Users who are viewing this thread