Overlord

@Rodrigez89 if you think the art is merely above average than your standards are broken, or you’re comparing top 10 mangas with overload, we don’t use mangas like Sun ken rock or one punch for art quality comparisons.

As far as skills go they exist, not in AAA rpgs but in the old K/J-MMORPG era (especially the 10m long buff combo casting thing) are all(most*) real and existed back then, the writer is basically using old forgotten games as a source as in many aspects of Overlord game mirrors Ragnarok online for example.

And calling ainz overpowered is wrong, he’s just fighting people that are ignorant about his gimmick class, to defeat ainz you just need a Death null and auto revive, which are easy to come by for people in his rank, he’s a semi powerful class thrown in a newbi area. Oh and he definitely can’t touch an end boss due to them usually having a death null.

Aggregator gang
wait a minute why there's "reincarnation" in the tag? is that like a spoiler or something???

y is there a harem tag? I dont remember a harem in the anime? can someone who has read the LN inform meh plz?

Aggregator gang
@Arron no not like that it just i've read the light novel and watch the anime but none of it indicate Ainz/Momonga was reincarnated, but the rest of the tag is correct(?) i guess....

Dex-chan lover
This series is what happens when an intelligent author writes using a whimsical MC. There's an intelligence gap between the MC's plans and the plot progression, leaving so much room for amazing plot twists. I love it, 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
@That1friend Bro, that's just how it is with every manga with plenty of volumes. You can't have always the same 4 dudes on the 46 volumes of your manga lol

Oh yeah😅 kinda new to reading...been an anime only up till a week ago

And you guys were right...solo leveling DEFInitely needs and anime😅

Users who are viewing this thread