Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 111 - SCP-1295

Aggregator gang
Feels like the author got the appearances and powers wrong for everyone but Famine (provided that their powers are basically related to the opposite of their normal role):

SCP-1295-1 has the appearance of Pestilence but its power seems more related to War (extreme passivity / giving up their will to live)
SCP-1295-3 has the appearance of Death but its power seems more related to Pestilence (getting rid of diseases instead of spreading them)
SCP-1295-4 has the appearance of War but its power seems more related to Death (victims do anything to avoid dying)

SCP-1295-2 is just straight up Famine.

Aggregator gang
I thought Pestilence is already retired after human invented anti-biotic and vaccine and replaced by Pollution.

Fed-Kun's army
Not to mention all the anti-vaxxers out there spreading misinformation and getting children killed by easily prevented diseases.

Fed-Kun's army
@alannondarklord
SCP-1295-1 is conquest, note the crown shirt. Giving up is being conquered.
SCP-1295-2 is Famine like you said, even has the scales shirt.
SCP-1295-3 has a skull motifs bandanna and his shirt reads "death god". Losing all microbial life in your body would kill you pretty excruciatingly.
SCP-1295-4 has a cane that looks a lot like a sword. Paranoia and fear on a national scale would lead to war.

Dex-chan lover
so what do they do outside of the diner? shouldn't they be under surveillance 24/7?

Dex-chan lover
@alannodarklord
While they say four horseman, depending on where your from their members differ
Famine,death, conquest, pestilence ,war and the Christ (or anti christ) are amongst the usual names mentioned
The human body is filled with bacteria that is required for it to work properly, so killing said bacterial off would require immediately hospitalization.

They are THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE or should i say grandpas?

So the four horsemen of the Apocalypse? White must be war, black is famine, blue is plague, and red is death.

Contributor
@shurim Of course I do! I still remember when you picked up Word Master, I had posted in the series comments less than a minute after you uploaded it, since I had just happened to check my follows at that point, & you responded with "damn that was fast." :p

Double-page supporter
@OsoJr Blue is death (skull symbol + kill all lifeforms); red is war (has a sword and the red horseman is war); white is plague (the white horseman and he has the crown)

EDIT: Didn't see SlipTrick answered before.

Aggregator gang
@SlipTrick @Redsaint What you're saying can be considered correct but it feels like an unnecessary complication, not mention kinda stepping all over Pestilence's shtick. But if the author is dropping Pestilence's disease theme, it could easily be as you say. It just feels a little weird doubling up on both War and Conquest but the author can do whatever they want, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
:O !!! Loved this one more than I should have haha

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
They also all have names according to the log of the conversation on the wiki:

SCP-1295-1: Warren (war)
SCP-1295-2: Frederick (famine)
SCP-1295-3: Patrick (pestilence)
SCP-1295-4: Dwight (death)

From the conversation, some 60 years ago war thought it was time for the apocalypse (because "where I come from big fire mushroom means end of days, how was I supposed to know it was just a big bomb?") and they've been stuck here since waiting for the actual end of days

OH, and to anyone wondering, nobody knows what they do other than attend the diner:
Any attempt to track instances of SCP-1295 when outside the diner has thus far failed.

Group Leader
Seems like a lot of people are confused, here's a short explanation:
These 4 are the Anti-Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

SCP-1295-1: Anti-War, no self preservation or self defense
SCP-1295-2: Anti-Famine, cannot get famine if you eat anything
SCP-1295-3: Anti-Pestilence, without microbial lifeforms on you, you can't get diseases
SCP-1295-4: Anti-death, if you are overly cautious and paranoid you can't die

Users who are viewing this thread