Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 131 - SCP-ES-026

Contributor
@KeiosKod ES=Espanol, basically the Spanish branch of the Foundation. JP is Japan, RU is Russia, etc, and no sub-designation is the main US branch. This chapter is the transcript that was mentioned in the previous chapter from the branch that was able to make contact with the SCP, and therefore determined it was friendly.

@KeiosKod
Letters like that usually mean it comes from another language's version of the scp wiki, so in that case I suppose it's ES for español, so spanish.
Why they would make basically the same thing as 179, and why would the artist would care to give it the time of day eludes me, however.

Dex-chan lover
They didn't draw the best thing about her, that she points at things until they stop being a threat so every time a new threat shows up she GROWS AN ARM to point at it. I think as of right now she has like...17 arms

Dex-chan lover
More lore about the giant is nice, but that could've been fit into the previous chapter. This felt kind of pointless as its own chapter, especially since the chapter outright states that it's the same SCP as the previous one.

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter was before it was designated Thaumiel, when they would have had a different approach to it.

Thaumiel should've been colored blue to represent that it can be of help to the foundation

Supporter
Now we only need a lewd version of her by the foundation member that appreciate her existence

40,000 km is extremely close to the sun (for reference, mercury is about 70 million km and earth is about 150 million km from the sun)
im surprised anything reached it before burning up

Fed-Kun's army
.... Sis... Thank you :')

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread