Oversimplified SCP

I really enjoy these quick lil descriptions of each SCP it gives you the general idea behind them and gives light to some of the lesser known ones, hope 323 makes an appearance in the future.

Yea the stuff here really shows how cringy scp is. There's way too many joke scps and terrible fanmade ones that just makes it feel like a bad fanfiction of itself.

A cat that changes place with any other cat could hardly be called a Keter-class problem

I think the author should have made it creepier, since that's supposed to be the appeal.

@Ayreos
The problem is with this super oversimplified art style you cannot really capture the creepiness of some of the SCPs like the Old Man.

@DarcknightX Many of the initial ones were really good though. A pity the current SCP left its 4chan origins in /x/ and became... well, what it is now.
I still read the good ones every now and then. At least the manga is focusing on them instead of the current ones.

Group Leader
Hey, come on now.
The SCP foundation is most of all one of the most amazing shared fictions of the internet.

It's so large that it'd be impossible to like everything about it. Still, for the most, I still like even the newest SCPs.

Since the SCP wiki has a lot of writers, sure some SCP's are cringe but not all of them are like that, some are actually greatly written that gives it a terrifying, or melancholic, or even just random feel to it.

@happybro Yep, Lobotomy was inspired by the SCP Foundation, Cabin in the woods, and Warehouse 13 where all those anomalies are contained away from the public.

> Weeb
> Google knew
> looking for SCP vid on YouTube
> "I got you, fam." - youtube recommend
> https://youtu.be/7Rj0FgWeaEM

At least someone understand me

It's cool this is being done, I just wish there weren't so many grammar and spelling errors.

Group Leader
@Hexador
Sorry mate, I barely have time to do these and no one is helping me to spell check them

If you see a mistake, feel free to point it out, I'll get it fixed asap

Double-page supporter
This is great, I love how it's like an easier form of access to all of the scp stories. I got interested in them years ago and went in on the whole site but even then there are a ton of them to read.

>related series
>Girls und Panzer
"Crossovers that nobody asked for" ?

Well before I read this Series, i thaught that the SCP was a d*ckfighting competition in who can create the scariest and most immortal monster.
Now i was profen wrong and am Happy about it. 10/10.?

Users who are viewing this thread