Oversimplified SCP

Dex-chan lover
a yes... good old 294...
it was a blast to ask for random stuff to see if you could get it in SCP Containment Breach.
i think its the scp that killed me the most other the ninja penut satue.

Dex-chan lover
The "oversimplified" artstyle reminds me heavily of those infamous Polandball comics; can't unsee it.

Dex-chan lover
If I'd have to name a favorite, it'd be scp-2317. I think it'd fit quite well as a comic, too.

Supporter
I can't wait for my favorite SCP to be drawn. Good old spider-bro, SCP-1470.

"I went at the bloody harlot waving me arms around to let her know what's what but she wasn't having none of it. She smacked her lips at me and gave me a good drumming with her arms and legs, and I know it was because of that hideous red stripe you asked to put on me arse, it really makes a fellow stand out in ways he's not supposed to, you know? Those savages might not notice it much but you can't fool a proper lady. So anyway I had to tie a bungie and make a jump for it, before sailing back to me tent to nurse me pride."

A 10 year old kid approaches
SCP-956: Ho? You approaching me?
Kid: I can't beat the shit out of you if i don't get close
SCP-956: HOHO, then come as close as you like
Kid: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
SCP-956: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else come straight to the comments to ask how Girls und Panzer and SCP were related only to double check the title and see it's a oneshot mixing the two?

Somehow, having even this simple sketch of the victim in SCP-231 makes what's going on even more horrifying. The others SCPs thus far have been almost comical despite their malevolent nature, but this one is upsetting on so many levels.

Fed-Kun's army
Try this alright https://mangadex.org/title/26410/girls-und-panzer-girls-scp-doujinshi

Dex-chan lover
As far as SCP-231 I find this explanation of 110-Montauk to be the easiest to live with, or at least my headcannon if nothing else. http://www.scp-wiki.net/fear-alone

If you read through this http://www.scp-wiki.net/dust-and-blood you get an overview with what's up with the scarlet king, but TLDR, Scarlet King was the runt of the litter of dark gods, and is also blind. It can can smell fear, but The Scarlet King does not know what fear feels like. This is capitalized on by spreading rumors to uninvolved SCP personnel, and creating enough of a show believe that there are terrible things happening to SCP-231-7. This is further perpetuated by memory wipes from those directly involved as they are rotated.

The Scarlet King does know that there is both fear (from SCP personnel), and an emotion (from being read a bedtime story) coming from her. Thus, the Scarlet King believes that she is feeling fear, and is sated.

@Nodens
I was just about to say that SCP-231 wasn't done enough justice in comic and was just about to link the same thing! Kudos for knowing that story, it's one of my favorites!

Users who are viewing this thread