Pansuto - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Feeling sooo hazy tonight~!

Dex-chan lover
When did they get so close ? I mean talking about their "relationship", going home together, assjob...
Anyway. Thank you

Dex-chan lover
LOL, that ass-job though. Sensei should be careful when/if she calls the cops on gorilla-sensei the FBI may show up as well.

Dex-chan lover
So at the end she said she threw out both her panties and stockings in the bin... so she's walking around commando!

Fed-Kun's army
Sensei is so erotic.

That fucking gym teacher trash seriously needs some next level divine punishment. Chinese cultivation novel style. You know... when the dude gets his sausage and meatballs stompped into meat paste and has to be hospitalized. 😡

Page 18 is thus far my favorite non-cover image of Sensei. I am diamonds.

this was a good chapter, heavy mature stoic pantyhose nurse kuguya focus which it should be, considering the synopses of the series which isn't about some obnoxious cliche "i hate you because i love you" teenage girl..cough, cough ₐₖₐᵣᵢ cough...😒 the less we spend with akari, the better... cant stand when a second love interest get's added into a manga. if i wanted multiple love interest series, i'd read some harem. i came here for the love interest with a mature stoic pantyhose nurse.

I feel like their relationship has unexplainably evolved. It feels like the end might be near.

Aggregator gang
Well, shit, this was a good chapter, it seems what she drinked made her lust and disinhibition go through the roof. And yup, I am expecting sensei to quit her job right after Daichi finishes school.
Also, it is sort of nice to see how the chapter covers tell a sort of alternate history, but at the same they tell what will happen on the chapter, for example, a cover focused on sensei ass and then we got a chapter about sensei ass.

Ahh I see. The reason why she wanted the other teacher to touch her is so that she has a reason to report him and get him out of her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread